UPM-ELS Scholarship 2018Chen Wan Lim
- Partial scholarship amounting to 50% of the Programme’s tuition fee
Candidates who wish to apply for this Scholarship must meet the following requirements:
- Malaysian citizens only
- Possess a Letter of Acceptance from UPM to be a full-time student in the University’s undergraduate or postgraduate programme
Terms and Conditions
- Must enroll as a full-time student in the CIEP for the session the scholarship is offered.
- The scholarship does not apply to students repeating a level.
- The scholarship is not transferable nor redeemable for cash.
- Students must display good attendance and academic performance during the duration of the scholarship offer and ELS reserves the right to revoke the scholarship for non compliance to terms and conditions. Recipients will be required to repay the scholarship amount used upon withdrawal.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified to attend an interview.
- All documents submitted will become the property of ELS Malaysia and will not be returned to the applicants.
- Incomplete applications will be disqualified.
- ELS reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of the scholarship without prior notice.