Management and Science University (MSU) is a private university in Malaysia first established in 2008. It’s main campus is located in Shah Alam. The Management & Science University (MSU) is one of Malaysia’s top universities and focuses mainly in the critical areas of studies that encompass medicine, health sciences, pharmacy, information sciences and engineering, business management and professional studies, education and social sciences, hospitality, and culinary and creative arts.
As Malaysia’s best teaching and learning university, MSU gives priority to quality education and the importance of creative teaching methodologies towards producing quality graduates. Besides incorporating international exposure in the students learning experience, extensive industrial training components and personal enrichment competency are also blended into the programme of study to ensure the graduates employability.
The faculties, schools and centres of studies are:
- Faculty of Health and Life Sciences
- Faculty of Business Management and Professional Studies
- Faculty of Information Sciences and Engineering
- International Medical School
- School of Hospitality and Creative Arts
- School of Education and Social Sciences
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Graduate Studies
- Graduate School of Management
- Center for Foundation Studies
The Students & Career Development (SCD) department complements the faculties and centres of learning of the university in the students’ personal and professional development. Its role is seen as an enhancer of student’s character building through the activities that it organises. Career based activities which are aimed at sharpening the students’ organisational skills and personal competencies are a common feature throughout any academic year. The SCD also serves as a hub for campus life as a variety of students based events are jointly organised between the department and the various clubs and associations under its purview. The department provides counselling and assistance on general welfare of students, housing and alumni networking.
The University’s vision is to be the University of Choice, providing quality education which is specific to current and future needs, with no compromise given to moral and ethical standards.
- Developing affordable and recognized educational programs that can cultivate knowledgeable and skilful professionals
- Moulding employable graduates who are ethical and possess relevant soft and entrepreneurship skills
- Promoting academic excellence through the development of a quality curriculum and innovative and creative delivery
- Being fully committed towards ensuring a high rate of student success through a conducive and effective learning environment that supports, nurtures and advances teaching, learning and research
- Developing networks with local and global partners in order to provide graduates with a global perspective