The University of Strathclyde Business School in Malaysia
Strathclyde Business School’s triple accreditation status and international rankings place it in the top echelons of global business schools. Our recent accolades include:
- Triple accredited by AMBA / EQUIS and AACSB
- Economist’s debut global rankings of Executive MBAs (July 2013). Strathclyde Business School’s MBA was ranked in the UK’s business schools top 5 and in the European top 10. Overall Strathclyde was placed 28th out of 62 international business schools.
- 11th in the UK, 25th in Europe and 87th in the world (FT Global MBA Ranking Jan 2013)
- 8th in the UK, 16th in Europe and 54th in the world (Economist Which MBA Oct 2012)
- Top 10 in the UK, top 35 in Europe (European Business Schools Ranking, Financial Times, Nov 2010 and 2011 and 2012)
- The Financial Times Masters in Management ranking –Strathclyde’s MBM programme has been ranked 33rd. Out of only 12 UK schools ranked, we were placed 4th, and were also placed 3rdin terms of careers progression. (FT MiM Ranking Sept 2013)
- No.6 in the world in Corporate Strategy (FT Global MBA Survey 2013)
Strathclyde MBA in Malaysia
The Strathclyde MBA in Malaysia, managed by CDC Management Development (M) Sdn Bhd has a flexible style of delivery incorporating part-time and open learning elements in a 180 credit format. Students can stay in their jobs and take their entire course in just two years. This makes our programme a viable alternative both for you, the individual, and for your company.
About CDC Management Development
Founded in 1999 by a group of experienced management professionals, CDC Management Development is a trusted education provider located in the Klang Valley. With our “can do” attitude and ability to get things done, you will be assured of an authentic experience in your pursuit for knowledge.
We are a private institution in Malaysia that provides various education programmes locally such as:
- International MBA from University of Strathclyde, United Kingdom;
- Marketing programmes from the Royal Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM);
- Purchasing & Supply programmes from the Royal Chartered Intitute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS); and
- Management Accounting programmes from the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- We also represent the University of Strathclyde and University of Stirling for the recruitment of students in Malaysia for all their full-time undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in Scotland, United Kingdom.
Since Strathclyde MBA was available locally on a part-time basis from 1989, more than 1000 students have graduated. Currently we have about 250 MBA students at the various stages of their Strathclyde MBA programme. We were the first and only International Centre to start an in-house Strathclyde MBA programme for a national organization in 2008.
We have our sister company, CDC Consulting which is a leading and trusted provider of human capital and management consultancy services.
The University of Strathclyde, the place of useful learning
University of Strathclyde Graduation in Malaysia
List of Courses
University of Strathclyde Business School, UK MBA Part-Time @ Petaling Jaya
This triple accredited University of Strathclyde Business School, UK MBA takes experienced executives from a variety of backgrounds, and equips them with the know-how, skills and strategic orientation to sustain and scale business in today’s global businesses.
Class conducted at: CDC Management Development