- General Description and Conditions of Access
We are Study Masters Education Consultants Sdn Bhd (1148105-V) and we own and operate STUDYMASTERS.MY(“Site”).
- We do not warrant that this Website will always be accessible uninterrupted, timely, secure, error free or free from computer virus or other invasive of damaging code. STUDYMASTERS.MY is not liable in manner to you or to any person claiming though you whomsoever, for any losses, damages (direct or indirect), costs, liabilities, expenses, claims or demands resulting from any delays, inaccuracies or errors in the information or in its transmission.
- By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are permitted to do so under the applicable law. You are responsible for all access to the Site using your Internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
- Description of Service
The Site is a free to use online consumer web portal or web mobile for education products. Our products and services include College, University College and University products and services, reviews and guides of Education products and services, news and updates on the Education industry, competitions and promotions and other value-added services.
- Ownership and Rights
This Site including its text, pictures, videos, look and feel, and content (with the exception of contributed content by Users) contains proprietary and or confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. We and or our licensors are the owner of these rights, title and interest in and to their applicable contribution to this Site. You may not print or otherwise make copies of any such content without our express prior permissions.
- Privacy Notice
- Personal Use
- 9.1. use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- 9.2. use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights, rights of publicity or intellectual property rights;
- 9.3. impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- 9.4. interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the services or networks used to make the Site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
- 9.5. transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment;
- 9.6. reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
- 9.7. modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site. If you wish to reverse engineer any part of the Site to create an interoperable program you must contact us and we may provide interface data subject to verification of your identity and other information;
- 9.8. remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site;
- 9.9. frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
- 9.10. create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content;
- 9.11. use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service. We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances; and
- 9.12. create links that are unfair and illegal and or presented in a way that is misleading or could suggest any type of association, approval or endorsement by us which does not exist.
- Contributed Content Some of the features on the Site allow you to upload and or submit content (“Content”). By uploading and or submit any Content, you represent and warrant that you have all right, title and interest to such posted Content, including but not limited to any consent, and authorization from any third party necessary for you to upload or submit the Content. By uploading or submitting Content, you further agree to give us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, transferable and sub-licensable licence to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content. The Content so uploaded and or submitted further shall not:
- 10.1. infringe any intellectual property rights or otherwise constitute breach of any agreement with any person or entity;
- 10.2. defame, be libellous, unlawfully threaten, harass or otherwise contain subject matters that are objectionable;
- 10.3. be obscene, pornographic or indecent;
- 10.4. be irrelevant for the purposes of the Services offered on the Site; and or
- 10.5. otherwise breach any law, statute or regulation.
The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third party websites and resources is at your own risk.
Posted Content by Users are not necessarily pre-screened or reviewed by us for its appropriateness, reliability and or compliance with any laws, and we do not at any time assume such responsibility. We thus make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied as to the content uploaded or submitted by Users. Regardless, without assuming any obligation to do so, we may with or without notice and without liability delete any Content, suspend or delete any account that in our sole judgment violates any Term of Use. If you become aware of any misuse of our Services by other Users, please contact us by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
- The above is without prejudice to your right to terminate your access and end your use of the Site at any time and for any or no reason.
- User Representations, Warranties and Indemnities
- Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liabilities
This Site (including the services, information and content therein) is provided on ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ bases. At no times should the contents provided in this Site be considered or construed as an offer or solicitation to sell, buy, give, take, issue, allot or transfer, or as the giving of any advice in any jurisdiction. We make no representations or warranties of any kind as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Site for any particular purpose, and to the fullest extent permissible by the applicable laws, we disclaim all said representations or warranties, express or implied. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual function or feature of the Site will always be available. In particular, the Site may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing or carrying out essential maintenance on the Site. The unavailability of the Site or certain content on the Site may be due to modification, and temporary or permanent discontinuance which we reserve the right to do so, with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any unavailability, modification, or discontinuance of any content.
- Survival of Clauses
Clauses 7, and 10-17 will survive the suspension or termination of the Site for any reason whatsoever.
- Governing Law and Entire Agreement
LAST UPDATED: 1st November 2017