RMIT – MACC Scholarships 2020Yi Ling
Malaysia Australia Colombo Plan Commemoration (MACC) Scholarships
Sponsored by: RMIT University
This scholarship will provide financial support to Malaysian students who commence a postgraduate program in 2020.
Value and duration
The total value of the scholarship is AU$10,000, paid in the first semester of the first year.
Number of scholarships available
Two (2) scholarships are available.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be a Malaysian citizen
- commence your RMIT program in 2020
- meet the academic and English proficiency requirements for entry into the nominated programs you have applied for
- achieve an overall 70% or equivalent in your last completed qualification
- not be in receipt of another Australian or foreign sponsoring organisation scholarship
- have received an offer from RMIT for your program by the scholarship closing date.
How to apply
- Obtain an offer letter by applying Master by Coursework program
- Visit the MACC website to find out how to apply and submit your scholarship application
- You must submit your application and all relevant supporting documents by the scholarship closing date listed below
Applications are now open.
- Semester 1, 2020: 15 November 2019
- Semester 2, 2020: 30 April 2020
Terms and conditions
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in 2020.
- Scholarship awardees will be involved in promotional activities for RMIT.
For full terms and conditions please view International Scholarships Terms and Conditions.
AUG (AusEdUniEd Group) Student Services
AUG Subang Jaya
8, Jalan SS 15/8
47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel +60 3 5634 3767
Fax +60 3 5633 3652
Email for scholarships inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online: Make an enquiry
Phone: (+61 3) 9925 2260
Source: RMIT University