2019 Postgraduate Taught Scholarships by Newcastle UniversityChen Wan Lim
The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at Newcastle University is pleased to offer Humanities and Social Sciences Postgraduate scholarships to assist non-UK European Union nationals to study a postgraduate Master’s degree at Newcastle University.
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
To be considered for awards applicants must:
- hold the equivalent of a first class UK honours degree
- have an offer for an eligible taught postgraduate degree programme within the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at Newcastle University
- must be non-UK European Union nationals and must be classed as EU for fee paying purposes.
- Eligible candidates will be assessed as part of their academic application.
Further details, including a list of non-eligible courses, can be found in the Humanities and Social Sciences Postgraduate Scholarships regulations 2018.
Any programme in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at Newcastle University
How you can apply now
- Eligible candidates will automatically be considered for a Humanities and Social Sciences Postgraduate Scholarship as part of their academic course application.
- Awards may be allocated early in the application cycle; early course applications are therefore encouraged.
Deadline: 31 Dec 2019
Study Level: Master
Where to Study: Overseas
Amount: Partial Scholarship
For more information, please contact:
Address: Newcastle University, NE1 7RU, United Kingdom