Limkokwing Merit Creative ScholarshipYun Ting
The renowned Limkokwing University scholarships are awarded to individuals who display a wide range of talent. Apart from individuals who have demonstrated exceptional academic excellence, the university recognizes and endeavours to nurture among others leadership qualities, achievement in sports and chief among them creative approaches to innovation.
- Amount: 50% tuition fees
- Bond Requirement: Two(2) years
For Diploma & Undergraduate Programs: Open to Malaysian applicants only
Duration: one (1) year (to be renewed annually based on CGPA)
- 70% scholarship : 3.30 CGPA
- 50% scholarship : 3.00 CGPA
Academic Results in:
|SPM||6 A’s to 7A’s||8 A’s to 9 A’s|
|‘O’ Levels||4 A’s||5 A’s|
|STPM||3.25 to 3.49 CGPA||3.50 to 3.74 CGPA|
|UEC||4 A’s to 5 A’s||6 A’s to 7 A’s|
Forecast result will be accepted for preliminary consideration but final results will determine eligibility.
- Should have strong co-curriculum portfolio
- Panel interview required
- Continuation of the scholarship is subject to meeting the minimum scholarship requirement of CGPA per exam sitting at:
(i) 70% scholarship – 3.30 CGPA
(ii) 50% scholarship – 3.00 CGPA
For Postgraduate Programs: Open to ALL (local & international) applicants
Duration: One (1) year (to be renewed annually based on CGPA)
For New Applicant:
- Entry: degree holder with 3.00 CGPA minimum
- For all Limkokwing Postgraduate programs
For Current Limkokwing of Postgraduate or External Postgraduate Students
- Successfully completed one (1) semester of postgraduate studies at Limkokwing University or with any other accredited university and subject to verification from Limkokwing Postgraduate School.
- Scholarship is awarded subject to meeting the minimum requirement of CGPA 3.80 per semester over a minimum of four (4) subjects
- Requires two (2) Recommendation Letters on academic performance.
- Successfully completed their undergraduate studies with the University with a minimum CGPA of 3.00
For more information about the scholarships, please visit here.
Source: Limkokwing Universiy