Khazanah-Cambridge Scholarship ProgrammeChen Wan Lim
The Khazanah-Cambridge Scholarship, established in 2009, is jointly sponsored by Yayasan Khazanah and the Cambridge Commonwealth, European and International Trust (CCEIT).The Khazanah-Cambridge Scholarship provides financial sponsorship to Malaysians who plan to study for an undergraduate and postgraduate degree at the University of Cambridge.
What’s Special about This Scholarship?
• The Khazanah-Cambridge Scholarship is a leadership development programme that is aimed at building Malaysia’s future leadership talent.
• Recipients of this scholarship are expected to not only demonstrate academic excellence, but also develop their leadership skills through training and participation in a number of activities.
• Scholars of the programme will undergo an enriching personal journey, and will also be part of a cadre of future leaders that will be groomed to eventually lead Malaysia’s government-linked companies (GLCs).
• It is a career-long journey that offers Malaysia’s top talents an opportunity to realise their full potential in the transformation of Malaysia’s GLCs into globally competitive corporations.
• Full academic fees
• Monthly living expenses
• Return air passage and other provisions
• Book allowance
• Establishment and end of study allowances
• Undergraduate Studies
• Postgraduate Studies
• University of Cambridge
(1) Postgraduates Studies
• Below 40 years of age.
• Must have a First Class or a Second Class (Upper) honours degree, or where there is a point system, a minimum CGPA of 3.5, or its equivalent. For those applying for a doctoral degree with a research Master’s degree, they must show an excellent report for their thesis.
In the event that formal qualification has yet to be conferred, applicants must show evidence of excellent performance throughout their studies.
• Obtained admission or currently pursuing one of the following full-time residential courses of study:
I. Research leading to the PhD degree
II. One-year postgraduate courses (e.g MPhil, LLM, MBA etc)
(2) Undergraduate Studies
• Not exceeding 21 years of age as at the enrolment date for the degree programme.
• Must have an excellent academic track record, with an actual or predicted minimum of 3 As, or show evidence of excellent performance throughout their pre-university studies.
• Obtained admission or currently pursuing a full-time residential degree.
Yayasan Khazanah, Level 27,
Mercu UEM, Jalan Stesen Sentral 5,
Kuala Lumpur Sentral,
50470 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Contact Number: (+603) 2272 6300
Fax: (+603) 2272 6311
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org