UTAR Master of Business Administration (MBA) Full-Time @ Kajang
The UTAR Master of Business Administration (MBA) is designed for candidates who aims for managerial position in an organisation. The programme provides a rigorous yet interactive platform for MBA candidates to learn a diverse range of managerial knowledge, techniques and best practices to resolve business issues in today’s competitive environment.
Class conducted at: Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)
- Course Profile
- Entry Requirements & Payment Plan
- Additional information
What’s special about this MBA programme
- UTAR postgraduate Business Programmes enables students to appreciate differences in global perspectives around the world, using different learning styles in which the students might experiences in the business world
- Incorporates business knowledge skills and framework in social entrepreneurship including close collaboration with the industry and the community. These issues have been incorporated into the delivery and assessment of the UTAR Postgraduate MBA
- Action learning plays a critical role in shaping students with the skills that allow them to develop positive personal skills, creativity, and innovativeness that are able to meet the requirements of the challenging business world
- Class: Weekends class (Full-Time)
- Accreditation: Accredited by MQA, MOHE and KPT
- Assessment: Coursework Based + Written Examinations
Why choose UTAR’s MBA?
UTAR Master of Business Programmes are catered not only for individuals who aim to enhance their managerial and leadership skills but also designed to balance the knowledge of theoretical and practical of the individuals. Furthermore the programmes are important to give the exposure of the advancing and challenging business world, to impart the effective people management skills and to develop the traits of professionalism and discipline, plus moral and ethical standard that are required in the business community.
Award & Recognition
- Awarded Tier-5 (Excellent) status in 2011 and 2013 Rating System for Malaysia Higher Education Institution (SETARA ‘11 and SETARA ‘13), Tier-5 Excellent in Discipline-Based Rating System (D-SETARA) for Engineering, and Tier-4 (Very Good) in D-SETARA for Health Sciences
- Won the 2013 PAM Malaysia (Malaysian Institute of Architects) Gold Award (Education Category) for architectural excellence for Kampar Campus
- Rated as the top three Malaysian universities for number of citations per paper in 2015 as released by QS Quacquarelli Symonds’ Intelligence Unit and announced in 2016
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Master of Business Administration awarded by Universiti Tun Abdul Rahman (UTAR)
(R/345/7/0729) (MQA/A6338) 07/20
This programme will enable MBA candidates to develop a holistic view of business and deepen the understanding of social, cultural and ethical issues. The candidate will have the opportunity to participate in the overseas study tour to get the insight into global business dealings and work with organisations on a real consultancy project.
- Business and Professional Ethics
- Business Research Methods
- Financial Information and Control
- International Business
- Legal Environment for Business Managers
- Managerial Economic
- Marketing Management
- Operation Management
- Organizational Behaviour and Analysis
- Quantitative Methods
- Strategic Management for Corporations
- Information Technology for Corporations
- Research Project
Elective Subjects (Choose Any 2)
- Business Consulting Skills
- Business Negotiations
- Corporate Finance And Governance
- International Business Consulting
- Malaysian Merger And Acquisition
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Taxation For Managers
Would you like to get an MBA Booklet?
Would you like to get an MBA Booklet? Request it now!
- A Bachelor's Degree with Honours and CGPA of 2.50 and above or a Bachelor's Degree with CGPA of 2.50 and above, in any discipline from UTAR; or
- A Bachelor's Degree with Honours and CGPA of 2.00 and above but less than 2.50 or a Bachelor's Degree with CGPA of 2.00 and above but less than 2.50, in any discipline from UTAR and show evidence of at least five (5) years of relevant working experience *
- Any other academic qualifications equivalent to 1 or 2 and from another recognized University/Institution, as approved by the Senate**
- Five (5) years working experience means any working experience after obtaining the qualification which period shall also include practical training and any industrial attachment
- ** UTAR welcomes applicant who do not possess entry qualification as the above. Alternatively student can apply to our programme by using APEL
Payment Plan Options
Official Course Fee: RM 22,273
Promotion Course Fee: Not Available
Installment Plan Breakdown:
- 1st Sem: RM 5,869
- 2nd Sem: RM 6,075
- 3rd Sem: RM 2,430
- 4th Sem: RM 7,899
Total: RM 22,273
Important: For complete Fee Schedule - latest intake & latest course fee. Kindly request from our STUDYMASTERS.MY consultant.
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan?
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan? Request it now!
Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)
|Mode of Study||
Full-Time, Weekend Class
Jan, May, Oct
Conducted in Malaysia
Yes – Accredited
14 Core Subjects + 2 Elective Subjects
60% Coursework & 40% Written Examination
Yes, Available (4 Installments)
You may also like…
MBA Dual Degree awarded by IUMW & University of Wales @ Kuala Lumpur
This MBA is aimed to produce successful business leaders and specialists with global perspective. It integrates diversified business approaches and methodologies. You will acquire the knowledge, techniques and ethics to become business experts equipped with skills customised towards the competitive business environment.
Class conducted at: International University of Malaya-Wales (IUMW)
Paris Graduate School of Management, France IEMBA Part-Time @ Mantissa College TTDI, KL
This MBA prepares a student for the bigger international business environment by providing lessons on business functions, strategies, and relationships. The student will easily adapt to the ever-changing business environment by including lessons on innovation, organisational development, stakeholder relations, and leadership.
Class conducted at: Mantissa College
MUST New Professional MBA (Online) Part-Time @ Kota Damansara
Our Professional MBA program is ideal for experienced business professionals who are looking for a way to balance their work commitments while they study for a business degree online.
Class conducted at: Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST)
Anglia Ruskin University, UK MBA Part-Time @ FTMS College Cyberjaya
The Anglia Ruskin University (ARU), MBA at the FTMS College is one of the top-rated modern university in UK and Europe and among the most affordable in Malaysia. Designed for busy professionals and this system frees up your weekday nights and most of your weekends to accommodate your busy schedules.
Class conducted at: FTMS College