UNITEN Master of Communication Systems Engineering @ Putrajaya
Master of Communication System Engineering (Structure C) is a quarter research program where candidates are given unique opportunity to follow their interest in a specialized area of research of Communication Systems Engineering where the students will be learning advanced technical courses in the field of system electronics.
Class conducted at: Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Course Profile
- Entry Requirements & Payment Plan
- Additional information
What’s special about this Masters programme
- Communications system engineering may involve developing or maintaining cable-based or wireless telephone and voicemail systems, group scheduling programs, webinars, Voice over Internet Protocol or automatic call answering and routing systems.
- Discern the needs of the organization for which systems are being developed. Students will then need to ensure that all components of the system are successfully installed and connected.
- The process will then involve upgrading, repairing and monitoring the system to ensure it is as efficient as possible.
- Class: Weekday class (after office hours) (Monday-Friday)
- Accreditation: Fully Accredited by MQA, MOHE and KPT
- Assessment: Coursework Based + Written Examinations
Why choose UNITEN’s Master of Communication Systems Engineering programme?
Once completion of this programme, students are developed technical skills of:
- Surveying the field and choosing appropriate technology and software.
- Laying out the design of the system for maximum efficiency and functionality.
- Designing equipment specifications and procedures to protect communications from failure, intrusion or misuse.
- Installing, cabling, connecting, implementing and testing the system.
- Engineering the comfort, safety and usefulness of the system to match its human users.
Award & Recognition
- The Golden Europe Award for Quality and Commercial Prestige
- Asia-Pacific Business Excellence Standard Award
- International Standard Quality Award (ISQ) 2011 for Quality College and Universities
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Master of Communication Systems Engineering awarded by Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
Master of Communication Systems Engineering programme by coursework is ideal for fresh graduates, practicing engineers and academicians with primary degrees in engineering and science who wish to focus on a career in telecommunications industry. The programme offers a broad curriculum focusing on solid theoretical core in communication systems engineering.
It is designed to equip students with a detailed knowledge of modern communications technologies; telecommunications and data network systems and build the interdisciplinary skills to meet current and future needs of commerce and industry.
- Software engineer
- Senior Systems Engineer
- Optical Fibre Communications
- Digital Communications Systems
- Mobile and Cellular Communications
- Research Methodology
Elective Subjects (Choose Any 6)
- Radio-Frequency Electronics and Circuit Design
- Advanced Applied Telecommunication Systems
- Laser Technology and Applications
- Antenna Technology for Wireless Communications
- Special Topics on Communications Network
- Network Performance Analysis
- Satellite and Wave Propagations
- Local Area Network (LAN) Design Analysis
- Advanced Communications Engineering
- Advanced Digital System Design
- Advanced Wafer Processing
- Analog IC Design
- Reconfigurable Computing
- Object Oriented Programming for Engineers
- Computer-Controlled Systems
Would you like to get a Programme Booklet?
Would you like to get a Programme Booklet? Request it now!
- Bachelors in the relevant or related domain with Lower Second Class Honours or CGPA 2.50 or 60% and above.
- Applicants with minimum 2 year experience are preferred.
- CGPA below 2.50 or 60% with 5 years of professional experience.
Payment Plan Options
Official Course Fee: RM 24,700 (Exclusive all the following fees as stated below)
Registration Fees (Payable Once): RM 830
Caution Deposit (Payable Once): RM 300
Student Card (Payable Once): RM 80
Library Fee (Per Semester): RM 260
Service Fee (Per Semester): RM 260
Student's Activity Fee (Per Semester): RM 260
Medical Insurance (Per Year): RM 130
Instalment Plan Breakdown:
- 1st Sem: RM 4,117
- 2nd Sem: RM 4,117
- 3rd Sem: RM 4,117
- 4th Sem: RM 4,117
- 5th Sem: RM 4,117
- 6th Sem: RM 4,117
Total: RM 24,700
Important: For complete Fee Schedule - latest intake & latest course fee. Kindly request from our STUDYMASTERS.MY consultant.
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan?
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan? Request it now!
Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
17-36 Months, 29-48 Months
|Mode of Study||
Evening Class, Full-Time, Part-Time, Weekday Class
Conducted in Malaysia
Yes – Fully Accredited
4 Core Subjects + 6 Elective Subjects
60% Coursework & 40% Written Examination
Yes, Available (4 Installments)
You may also like…
MMU Master of Engineering Telecommunications @ Cyberjaya
Master of Engineering Telecommunications (M.Eng.Telecommunications) programme provide students with advanced knowledge and technical skills within the field of telecommunication engineering. In addition, this programme will produce graduates who are able to work independently on projects which require them to research, design/build, test, analyse, and deliver engineering solution to meet appropriate standards and realistic constraints.
Class conducted at: Multimedia University (MMU)