UNISEL Doctor of Education @ Bestari Jaya
The Faculty of Education and Social Sciences, Universiti Selangor offers a doctoral programme, the Doctor of Education (Ed.D). The degree is an avenue designed for graduates to proceed to a higher qualification to fulfil their ambition as administrators, or managers.
Class conducted in: University Selangor (UNISEL)
- Course Profile
- Entry Requirements & Payment Plan
- Additional information
What’s special about this Ed.D programme
- Immersed in the diversity of races, cultures and beliefs as well as support life-long learning.
- Equipped with communication and management skills so as to be competitive at national and international levels.
- Be knowledgeable in different areas of study so that they can keep abreast with current issues in the fields.
- Orientated with vast experience in performing tasks such as applying appropriate presentation and referencing skills.
- Class: Students will be assigned a supervisor and no classes for this programme
- Accreditation: Accredited by MQA, MOHE and KPT
- Assessment: Coursework Based + Written Examinations
Why choose UNISEL’s Ed.D?
At the end of this programme students should be able to:
- Demonstrate an exceptional mastery of knowledge and professional skills through continuous research and effective management and administration skills.
- Display the confidence needed to face the toughest leadership challenges.
- Demonstrate innovative and productive management skills in handling responsibilities, problems and tasks.
- Excel in the strategic repositioning of resources and human capital.
Award & Recognition
- Innovation Research Award in Public & Private University Sectors (AIPB) 2007
- Selangor Young Scientist Award, 2007
- First Place, EiMaRACE (Education Innovation of Motorsports & Automotive Race), 2009
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Doctor of Education awarded by Universiti Selangor (UNISEL)
The Doctor of Education (Ed.D) is a professional qualification. Apart from obtaining vast knowledge in common areas, this programme provides graduate students in-depth knowledge in specific areas through quality courses, exposure to educational issues and intellectual discourses such as symposiums, seminars, conferences and internship.
Graduates with the degree Doctor of Education (Ed.D) can find employment in government and private sectors. Many graduates work as administrators or executives or entrepreneurs in educational fields and also industries. Some candidates become consultants, researchers and planners in higher education. The candidates will be able to obtain employment in the following capacity:
- Research & Development
- Quality Control
- Clinical Research
- Government Educational Evaluation and Measurement Blueprint
- History of Higher Education
- Leadership in Higher Education
- Legal Aspects of Higher Education
- Research Methodology
- Management in Higher Education
- Statistical Methods Applied to Education
Sem 3 (Choose Any 2)
- Methodology of Educational Enquiry
- Evaluation: Models and Techniques
- Quality Assurance in Higher Education
- Andragogical Approach in Higher Education
Sem 4 (Choose Any 2)
- Organizational Behaviour in Education
- Instructional Systems Technology
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Education in Multicultural Society
- Human Resource Management
Sem 5 (Choose Any 5)
- Comparative Education Management
- Management of CoCurriculum
- Governance of Community College
- Quality Management in Education
Teaching and Learning
- Special Education
- Towards Global Curriculum
- Case Study Related to Schooling
- Instructional Approach in Multicultural Education
- Entrepreneurship in Education
- Financial Management in Higher Education
- Sociology of Education
- Staff Development Programmes
Would you like to get a Programme Booklet?
Would you like to get a Programme Booklet? Request it now!
- A Master Degree from UNISEL or equivalent in relevant discipline.
Payment Plan Options
Official Course Fee: RM 23,400
Instalment Plan Breakdown:
- 1st Sem: RM 2,340
- 2nd Sem: RM 2,340
- 3rd Sem: RM 1,560
- 4th Sem: RM 13,260
- 5th Sem: RM 3,900
Total: RM 23,400
Important: For complete Fee Schedule - latest intake & latest course fee. Kindly request from our STUDYMASTERS.MY consultant.
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan?
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan? Request it now!
Universiti Selangor (UNISEL)
36 Months, 48 Months
|Mode of Study||
Jan, May, Sep
Conducted in Malaysia
Yes – Accredited
6 Core Subjects + 4 Elective Subjects + 1 Dissertation
Yes, Available (5 Installments)
You may also like…
IUKL Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Education @ Kajang
Doctor of Philosophy in Education is a broad approach programme where educational research focuses not only on processes at different levels related to institutions like pre-schools and schools, colleges and universities but also to other formal and informal institutions and arenas, like the family, different organizations, and different informal settings where upbringing, teaching and learning take place.
Class conducted at: Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur (IUKL)
Asia e University Doctor of Philosophy (Education) @ Kuala Lumpur
The Doctor of Philosophy (Education) PhD programme is specifically geared for professional practitioners in education from public or private schools, community or government agencies, training departments, institutions of higher education and other education-related settings, aspiring to be researchers.
Class conducted at: Asia e University