UNIRAZAK Master in Strategic Human Resource Management Full-Time @ Kuala Lumpur
The Master in Strategic Human Resource Management programme prepares graduates to be human resource managers who are capable of formulating human resource strategies that promote sustainable growth and development of expertise in organisations.
Class conducted at: Universiti Tun Abdul Razak (UNIRAZAK)
- Course Profile
- Entry Requirements & Payment Plan
- Additional information
What’s special about this MSHRM programme
- To enable graduates to articulate and apply human resource management theories and adopt the principles and best practices relevant to their organisation.
- To enable graduates to perform as effective human capital managers in both public and private sectors.
- To enable graduates to formulate, communicate, and implement strategic thinking processes involving cross-cultural communication and sensitivity to the needs of different cultures.
- Class: Weekdays class & Weekends class (Full-Time), (The classes are conducted on Friday evening, Saturday morning and afternoon each week for 14 weeks)
- Accreditation: Accredited by MQA, MOHE and KPT
- Assessment: Coursework Based + Written Examinations
Why choose UNIRAZAK’s MSHRM?
Graduates of this Master in Strategic Human Resource Management program will be able to:
- Acquire and apply knowledge in the areas of human resource management for both localised setting and international environment.
- Demonstrate relevant expertise and skills to provide leadership in strategic human resource management.
- Engage in strategic and critical thinking with analytical, evaluative, and problem solving skills when making strategic human resource management decisions.
Award & Recognition
- Grand Winner of Entrepreneurial Private University of the Year at the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) Entrepreneurial Awards 2015
- TIER 5 SETARA for Excellent rated by MQA
- Export Outstanding Achievement Award 2015′ by Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation or MATRADE, an agency under the Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI)
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Master in Strategic Human Resource Management awarded by Universiti Tun Abdul Razak
R/345/7/0642 (MQA/A10141) 01/13
This Master in Strategic Human Resource Management programme will engage students in cross-cultural communication skills and sensitive to social responsibility in a multicultural setting effectively. When enrolling into this programme, students are also will have an ability to articulate ethical issues in strategic human resource management as well as to provide leadership in social responsibility thus they will able to lead and engage in lifelong learning at individual, group, and institutional levels.
- Human Resource Management Director
- Compensation and Benefits Advisor
- Industrial Relation Manager
- Recruitment Specialist
- Safety and Health Manager
- Organisational Theory & Structure
- Organisational Behaviour
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Malaysian Employment Law
- Managing Recruitment and Selection
- Compensation Management
- Industrial Relations Management
- Human Capital Development
- Quantitative Techniques and Decision Making
- Performance Management
- Management of Occupational Safety and Health
- Research Methodology
Elective Subjects (Choose Any 2)
- International Human Resource Management
- Knowledge Management
- Organisational Development and Change
- Research Project
Would you like to get a Programme Booklet?
Would you like to get a Programme Booklet? Request it now!
- A bachelor's degree with minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent, as accepted by the University Senate; or
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent with minimum CGPA of 2.50 and not meeting CGPA of 2.75, can be accepted subject to a minimum of 2 years working experience in relevant field; or
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.50, can be accepted subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in relevant field.
Payment Plan Options
Official Course Fee: RM 28,000 (not inclusive Processing Fee, Registration Fee, Semester Admission Fee and Upfront Course Fee)
Instalment Plan Breakdown:
- 1st Semester: RM 5,600
- 2nd Semester: RM 5,600
- 3rd Semester: RM 5,600
- 4th Semester: RM 5,600
- 5th Semester: RM 5,600
Total: RM 28,000
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan?
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan? Request it now!
Universiti Tun Abdul Razak (UNIRAZAK)
|Mode of Study||
Jan, May, Sep
Conducted in Malaysia
Yes – Accredited
12 Core Subjects + 2 Elective Subjects / 1 Research Project
50% Coursework & 50% Written Examination
Yes, Available (5 Installments)
You may also like…
OUM Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM) @ Kuala Lumpur
The MHRM programme in OUM provides learners with the opportunity to enhance their skills and knowledge in human resource management and to manage people in organization effectively by placing the right people in the right job is the most important role of human resource management.
Class conducted at: Open University Malaysia (OUM)
Limkokwing MBA in Human Resource Management @ Cyberjaya
The Limkokwing Master of Business Administration in Human Resource Management programme is tailored to meet the needs of industry professionals who want to improve their future prospects through enhancing their knowledge of product and industry trends plus software skills.
Class conducted at: Limkokwing University of Creative Technology
AMU Master in Business Administration (Human Resource Management) @ Cheras
Master in Business Administration (Human Resources Management) programs are ideal for students wishing to enhance their business acumen and interpersonal skills for advancing in the HR field. Human Resource Management (HRM) is a unique business niche that focuses on developing an organization’s most valuable asset – its personnel.
Class conducted at: Asia Metropolitan University
Nilai University MBA (Human Resource Management) @ Nilai
This MBA develops a working knowledge of key concepts on strategic human resource management, human resource development and industrial relations management. Students will be able to apply key concepts in HRM towards identifying and solving problems in the management of human resources.
Class conducted at: Nilai University
Asia e University Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM) @ Kuala Lumpur
This programme aims to provide students with the knowledge to be proficient in human resource (HR) management concepts, skills and activities in order to help develop HR systems that will support their organisation’s strategic objectives.
Class conducted at: Asia e University