Taylor’s MBA (Master of Business Administration) Part-Time @ Subang Jaya
This MBA is an academically rigorous coursework programme that is innovative, practical and globally relevant. The MBA curriculum combines personalised leadership development with a multidisciplinary approach to strategy. It is designed to provide you with a foundation of business knowledge, insights and skills to help you succeed anywhere in the world.
Class conducted in: Taylor’s University
- Course Profile
- Entry Requirements & Payment Plan
- Additional information
What’s special about this MBA programme
- Industry-Driven Courses accredited by MQA, MOHE, KPT and JPA
- Complete 10 Modules & 1 Research Project in 1 year programme
- Assessment of the course included 60% coursework and 40% written examination
- Fully Accredited and Recognized Worldwide
- Courses taught by PhD Qualified lecturers from Malaysia
- Practical Learning with Outstanding Networking
- Aim to advance your career, develop entrepreneurial skills & global business expertise
- Class: 2 Weekdays Evening Classes per week
- Accreditation: Fully Accredited by MQA, JPA & MOHE
- Assessment: 60% Coursework & 40% Written Examination
Why choose Taylor’s University’s MBA?
- A lateral perspective of business and management issues
- Comprehensive insight and the aptitude to bring formulated strategies to fruition in an efficient manner
- Development of management skills and techniques
- Deeper understanding of functions carried out by a manager and a leader
- Heightened confidence in all aspects of business
- Greater prospects for promotion
- Broadened career opportunities
- Long term prospects and security
Industry Practitioner And Academic Professionals
- As part of our committed to excellence, our programme cohesively offers the best of academic and industry-centric information. To this end, our faculty comprises, industry practitioners and academic professionals. All modules of the Taylor’s MBA is taught by these highly qualified practitioners who hail from our IAP such as Bursa Malaysia, CIMB, IBM, KPMG, L’Oreal, Maxis, Nielsen, Shell and many more – giving you wider business perspectives that you need from both the academia and the industry.
- Cognisant of this fact, the Taylor’s MBA programme implements ways in which MBA students gain maximum immersion into the business world they will be joining. The Taylor’s MBA organises the Business Circle to bring in experts as well as industry movers and shakers to share their insights and opinions on various business topics. You will be able to network and tap into the thinking of these professionals at these Business Circles as well as expanding your career opportunities.
Award & Recognition
- Rated Outstanding (Tier 6) under the D-Setara system
- Won Putra Brand Awards – The People’s Choice For Six Consecutive Years From 2010 to 2016
- Named Putra Brand Icon
- Rated 5 QS Stars in 2015
- Ranked #179 in Asia by QS University Rankings
- Rated Excellent (Tier 5) in The 2013 Rating For Higher Education Institutions in Malaysia (SETARA ’13)
- Voted Reader’s Digest Trusted Brand Gold Award For Six Consecutive Years From 2010 to 2016
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Taylor’s MBA (Master of Business Administration) awarded by Taylor's University
KPT/JPS (N/340/7/0427) (MQA/FA4445) 05/19
Taylor’s MBA seeks to give its students the best in terms of expertise, networking, experience and a well-rounded education with an insider’s knowledge of the industry. This effectively equips them to lead and be visionaries. ‘’Impact the future” is not about going with the flow of current trends, but about foreseeing future trends and aiming to bring a noticeable change. Acutely aware of globalisation and interdependency of different economies, you will be trained to think from a global perspective. Push yourself to think out of your sphere of comfort. Instead, accept the challenge to raise the bar to unprecedented heights and leave an impactful legacy behind.
Taylor's MBA provide more than just education, we provide connections that enrich futures. Each aspect of our institution – our expanding global network, world-class academic achievements, vast extracurricular options – opens up unique avenues of opportunity. Ensuring everything from chance encounters with friends, to deep discussions with lecturers, culminates in a solid stepping stone to success.
A minimum period of 12 months spent pursuing a Taylor’s MBA, makes this an ideal option for working adults. As Taylor’s MBA reflects both the latest challenges facing businesses and up-to-date insights from our industry experts, the range of electives are revised based on market trends. There is a strong focus on self-development which you can start to apply immediately to your working life. It will:
- Prepare you for higher level policy-forming positions
- Allow you to make a successful career move from one field or industry to another
- Allow a smooth progression from a technical specialty to general management
- Polish the skills and enhance the abilities of people working for themselves or about to start businesses
The Taylor’s MBA is made up of six (6) core modules, one (1) elective module, three (3) concentration modules and a research project.
- Asian Economic Environment
- Delivering Value to Customers
- Financing the Corporation
- Managing Decisions
- Managing People for Performance
- Strategy and Innovation
Concentration / Elective Subjects (Choose 3 Concentration Subjects from each specialisation and 1 elective from other specialisation)
- Family Business Entrepreneurship
- Governance and Sustainability in Asian Family Business
- Leadership and Managing Change
- Derivatives Investment
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income Instruments and Markets
- International Finance
- Investment and Portfolio Management
- Islamic Finance
- Risk Management and Strategy
- Islamic Finance
- Islamic Wealth Planning Management
- Risk Management in Islamic Finance
- Services Marketing
- Social Commerce and Digital Marketing
- Strategic Customer Management
- Asian Business Governance
- Doing Business in Asia
- Managing Business in the Global Context
- Project Management and Consultancy
- Research Project
Would you like to get an MBA Booklet?
Would you like to get an MBA Booklet? Request it now!
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a min. CGPA 2.50, recognised by the Malaysian and National Government, with minimum two (2) years of work experience
- If entry requirements above are not met, and / or CGPA less than 2.50, candidates must have minimum of five (5) years of work experience and other tertiary qualifications. Applicants will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Entry to Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) as approved by the Ministry of Education (MoE) with minimum two (2) years of managerial / supervisory experience
- Postgraduate Diploma Level 7 in the same field recognised by the Malaysian Government, with credit transfer
- Any other equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian Government
*Other equivalent qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
English Language Requirements
You must include supporting evidence of your English proficiency if your first language is not English, or if your undergraduate degree was not taught entirely in the English language.
Your supporting evidence of English proficiency can be fulfilled in one of the following forms:
- International English Language Test (IELTS) - overall band 6.5
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) - iBT 88
- Malaysian University English Test (MUET) - Band 5
- Taylor’s English Entrance Test (EET) - overall score 6.5
*Conditional offer is considered on case-by-case basis, subject to interview by the Programme Director / Deputy Dean / Dean of Taylor’s Business School.
Payment Plan Options
Total Course Fees: RM 49,689 (can pay by Semester Installments)
Important: For complete Fee Schedule - latest intake & latest course fee. Kindly request from our STUDYMASTERS.MY consultant.
Criteria of Eligibility
- Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA ≥ 3.00 from any recognized local / foreign universities
- Below 45 years of age at the time of application
- Secured offer letter of Master’s Degree by research admission at Taylor’s University
- Interview and written assessment are required
- 75% tuition fee waiver for a maximum of 24 months for full-time studies OR 50% tuition fee waiver for a maximum of 36 months for part-time studies
- 100% thesis examination fee waiver
- Monthly stipend of RM 1500 (Full-time student only)
- Specific Terms & Condition
- Must submit one (1) article accepted in Citation Index Journal (CIJ) by Graduation
- Require maximum five (5) working hours per week (Full-time student only) - duties can be in the form of leading tutorial session, conducting mini lectures, supervising undergraduate projects, laboratory class demonstration and / or any other assigned task deemed suitable by the school
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan?
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan? Request it now!
Taylor's University, Malaysia
|Mode of Study||
Evening Class, Part-Time, Weekday Class
Jan, May, Aug
Conducted in Malaysia
Yes – Fully Accredited
10 Subjects + 1 Research Project
60% Coursework & 40% Written Examination
Yes, Available (Semester Installments)
Early Bird Discount: RM 5,000 *Terms and conditions refer to Taylor's University.
You may also like…
Paris Graduate School of Management, France IEMBA Part-Time @ Mantissa College TTDI, KL
This MBA prepares a student for the bigger international business environment by providing lessons on business functions, strategies, and relationships. The student will easily adapt to the ever-changing business environment by including lessons on innovation, organisational development, stakeholder relations, and leadership.
Class conducted at: Mantissa College
MUST New Professional MBA (Online) Part-Time @ Kota Damansara
Our Professional MBA program is ideal for experienced business professionals who are looking for a way to balance their work commitments while they study for a business degree online.
Class conducted at: Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST)
MBA Dual Degree awarded by IUMW & University of Wales @ Kuala Lumpur
This MBA is aimed to produce successful business leaders and specialists with global perspective. It integrates diversified business approaches and methodologies. You will acquire the knowledge, techniques and ethics to become business experts equipped with skills customised towards the competitive business environment.
Class conducted at: International University of Malaya-Wales (IUMW)
Anglia Ruskin University, UK MBA Part-Time @ FTMS College Cyberjaya
The Anglia Ruskin University (ARU), MBA at the FTMS College is one of the top-rated modern university in UK and Europe and among the most affordable in Malaysia. Designed for busy professionals and this system frees up your weekday nights and most of your weekends to accommodate your busy schedules.
Class conducted at: FTMS College