Taylor’s Master in Management (MIM) Part-Time @ Subang Jaya
This Master in Management (MMgt) programme will give you a solid knowledge foundation in business and economics and specialist training in organisational management. It is designed to produce successful managers, and you’ll be trained in key areas such as managing innovation and change, motivating and leading people, developing strategies for national and global markets, and developing customer-oriented organizations.
Class conducted in: Taylor’s University
- Course Profile
- Entry Requirements & Payment Plan
- Additional information
What’s special about this programme
- Able to gain exposure through an international learning experience and build global networking opportunities
- Develop comprehensive knowledge and skills in key areas of Business and Management
- Provides interactive learning experience with real world applications
- Industry-Driven Courses accredited by MQA, MOHE, KPT and JPA
- Complete 11 Modules & 1 Research Project in 18 months programme
- Assessment of the course included 60% coursework and 40% written examination
- Accredited and Recognized Worldwide
- Courses taught by senior faculty with wide business and professional experience
- Practical Learning with Outstanding Networking
- Aim to advance your career, develop entrepreneurial skills & global business expertise
- Class: 2 Weekdays Evening Classes per week
- Accreditation: Accredited by MQA, JPA & MOHE
- Assessment: 60% Coursework & 40% Written Examination
Why choose Taylor’s University’s MBA?
- Through this Master in Management (MMgt), you will develop comprehensive knowledge and skills in key areas of business, that will guide you to make smart choices about your future.
- The theory taught is balanced with applied and practical content. You will gain highly marketable knowledge, business skills and the analytical approaches essential for the development of critical thinking.
- The programme has been developed through extensive consultation and taught by senior faculty with wide business and professional experience.
- Our Distinguished Speaker Series programme provides you with exclusive opportunities to meet the top industry players.
- You will also able to gain exposure through an international learning experience and build global networking opportunities.
- Greater prospects for promotion
- Broadened career opportunities
- Long term prospects and security
Award & Recognition
- Rated Outstanding (Tier 6) under the D-Setara system
- Won Putra Brand Awards – The People’s Choice For Six Consecutive Years From 2010 to 2016
- Named Putra Brand Icon
- Rated 5 QS Stars in 2015
- Ranked #179 in Asia by QS University Rankings
- Rated Excellent (Tier 5) in The 2013 Rating For Higher Education Institutions in Malaysia (SETARA ’13)
- Voted Reader’s Digest Trusted Brand Gold Award For Six Consecutive Years From 2010 to 2016
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Taylor's Master in Management awarded by Taylor's University
KPT/JPS (R/343/7/0752) (MQA/A11524) 09/20
Seize the opportunity to fast track your career through specialist training that will enhance your knowledge and skills. The MMgt programme is designed to produce successful managers who are capable of strategic and critical business thinking. You’ll be trained to manage an organisation more efficiently by employing effective problem solving skills, competent evaluation and research skills and in-depth knowledge in the core areas of management. It is an ideal programme for those seeking a career in management or whose current industry role requires enhanced managerial and leadership capabilities.
Taylor's Master in Management (MMgt) programme is an ideal training course for those seeking a career in management or whose current industry role requires an enhanced managerial and leadership capabilities. The programme aims to enhance graduate capabilities through:
- Strategic and critical thinking approach to developing solutions.
- Comprehensive knowledge in core areas of management.
- Critical evaluation of evidence to support propositions.
- Application of competent management theories, principles and data.
- Enhanced ability to synthesise ideas, theories and data.
- Ethical work practices through sound corporate governance processes.
- Proficiency in conducting research and assessing information.
Taylor’s Master in Management (MMgt) is made up of four (4) core modules, five (5) specialist modules, two (2) elective modules and a research project.
- Accounting For Decision Making
- Managerial Economics
- Organisational Management
- Business Ethics and Governance
- Managing The Multinational
- Marketing Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Project Management
- Strategic Management
Elective Subjects (Choose Any 2)
- Financial Planning
- Final Risk Management
- Human Resource Management
- Leadership and the Management of Change
- Business Strategy Project OR Research Methodology for Executive
Would you like to get a Programme Booklet?
Would you like to get a Programme Booklet? Request it now!
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a min. CGPA 2.50, recognised by the Malaysian and National Government
- A Bachelor's Degree with a 2.00 ≤ CGPA < 2.50, recognized by the Malaysian Government or National Government, AND a minimum 5 years related work experience
- Entry to Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) as approved by the Ministry of Education (MoE)
- Postgraduate Diploma Level 7 in the same field recognised by the Malaysian Government, with credit transfer
- Any other equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian Government
*Other equivalent qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
English Language Requirements
You must include supporting evidence of your English proficiency if your first language is not English, or if your undergraduate degree was not taught entirely in the English language.
Your supporting evidence of English proficiency can be fulfilled in one of the following forms:
- International English Language Test (IELTS) - overall band 6.5
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) - iBT 88
- Malaysian University English Test (MUET) - Band 5
- Taylor’s English Entrance Test (EET) - overall score 6.5
*Conditional offer is considered on case-by-case basis, subject to interview by the Programme Director / Deputy Dean / Dean of Taylor’s Business School.
Payment Plan Options
Total Course Fees: RM 54,274 (can pay by Semester Installments)
Important: For complete Fee Schedule - latest intake & latest course fee. Kindly request from our STUDYMASTERS.MY consultant.
Criteria of Eligibility
- Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA ≥ 3.00 from any recognized local / foreign universities
- Below 45 years of age at the time of application
- Secured offer letter of Master’s Degree by research admission at Taylor’s University
- Interview and written assessment are required
- 75% tuition fee waiver for a maximum of 24 months for full-time studies OR 50% tuition fee waiver for a maximum of 36 months for part-time studies
- 100% thesis examination fee waiver
- Monthly stipend of RM 1500 (Full-time student only)
- Specific Terms & Condition
- Must submit one (1) article accepted in Citation Index Journal (CIJ) by Graduation
- Require maximum five (5) working hours per week (Full-time student only) - duties can be in the form of leading tutorial session, conducting mini lectures, supervising undergraduate projects, laboratory class demonstration and / or any other assigned task deemed suitable by the school
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan?
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan? Request it now!
Taylor's University, Malaysia
|Mode of Study||
Evening Class, Part-Time, Weekday Class
Feb, May, Jul, Oct
Conducted in Malaysia
Yes – Accredited
11 Subjects & 1 Research Project
60% Coursework & 40% Written Examination
Yes, Available (Semester Installments)
Early Bird Discount: RM 5,000 *Terms and conditions refer to Taylor's University.
You may also like…
OUM Master of Management (MM) @ Kuala Lumpur
The OUM Master of Management programme is designed to provide you with highly commendable managerial skills and competences to enhance your managerial career and professional development.
Class conducted at: Open University Malaysia (OUM)
Nilai University MBA (Human Resource Management) @ Nilai
This MBA develops a working knowledge of key concepts on strategic human resource management, human resource development and industrial relations management. Students will be able to apply key concepts in HRM towards identifying and solving problems in the management of human resources.
Class conducted at: Nilai University
Limkokwing MBA in General Management Full-Time @ Cyberjaya
This MBA is designed to enhanced individual’s competency to meet up with the chalenges of the current leading organisations that demands multi-skilled and multi-talented workforce. It equips students with leading-edge management tools that they can be use to increase their competitive advantage.
Class conducted at: Limkokwing University of Creative Technology
Asia e University Master in Management (MIM) @ Kuala Lumpur
The Master in Management (MIM) programme is a blended learning programme offered by Asia e University. The programme encourages the ability to apply the knowledge and skills towards complex problem-solving and decision-making, as well as the application of modern strategic management methods relevant to the field of business and management.
Class conducted at: Asia e University
OUM Master of Project Management (MPM) @ Kuala Lumpur
Master of Project Management (MPM) is an industry-driven programme designed for individuals who want to establish themselves as professional in project management field and those who are interested to pursue a new career in project management.
The programme helps students to develop the ability to solve real-world problems, exercise sound management judgment and develop efficient decision-making skills.
Class conducted at: Open University Malaysia (OUM)
UTAR MBA (Corporate Management) Part-Time @ Kampar
The Master of Business Administration (Corporate Governance) is a specialized business training programme that focuses on corporate governance, transparency and accountability. The programme provides candidates with sound theoretical and practical understanding of corporate governance particularly on social accountability and reporting.
Class conducted at: Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)