Sunway University, Master of Business (ERPS) Dual Degree @ Subang Jaya
This MB (Enterprise Resource Planning Systems) develop the computing and business skills necessary to support the implementation and maintenance of ERP systems and gain an understanding of the strategic implications to any Start-up these systems have on a business.
Class conducted at: Sunway University
- Course Profile
- Entry Requirements & Payment Plan
- Additional information
What’s special about this MBA programme
Visiting Lecturers From Victoria University
For each module, there are 15 contact hours with module leaders from Victoria University who will personally guide students with an overview of the subject, inform about expected quality of coursework and areas of focus for preparation of final exam, conduct lecture and facilitate tutorial sessions.
Online Learning Resource
Besides access to Victoria University’s electronic resources, Sunway Campus library lends out books and provides access to e-learning materials of 85 e-databases, 87,000 e-books and 50,000 e-journals, including top business journals.
Internship & Employment
Assistance for application to local companies that provide internship & employment opportunities.
- Class: Weekends class
- Accreditation: Provisional Accredited by MQA, MOHE and KPT
- Assessment: Coursework Based + Written Examinations
Why choose Sunway University’s MBA?
- The syllabus combines the best of the business concepts with practical skills. It is regularly revised, ensuring that students gain the necessary rigour, business discipline and innovative thinking.
Bringing Industry Into Class
- Professionals and successful entrepreneurs are purposefully invited to conduct insighful seminars and business simulation workshops to illuminate the subject topics. These workshops are usually conducted in experiential learning mode.
- Students gain hands-on experience, with assessment designed to solve real business problems through simulation or working with an industry or community partner.
Award & Recognition
- Tier 5 Excellent Rating D-Setara’12
- Tier 5 Excellent Rating Setara’13
- QS Stars Rated for Excellence Employability 2017
- QS Stars Rated for Excellence Facilities 2017
- QS Stars Rated for Excellence Teaching 2017
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Master of Business (Enterprise Resource Planning Systems) - Dual Degree awarded by Sunway University and Victoria University, Australia
JPT/BPP (N/345/7/0947) (MQA/PA8290) 07/21
This programme shares a number of common subjects with MBA students, thus offers a valuable professional network. Students will learn on the latest SAP soulutions which include business information warehouse, business objects, business intelligence, customer relationship management, advance planner and optimiser, solution manager and netweaver components. The University has strong links with the ERP industry and a leader in SAP education, offering one of the most comprehensive ERP and Business Analytics program in the world. Students will gain hands-on experience and learn from lecturers who are experts in their field.
- Accounting for Management
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Financial Analysis
- Business Research Methods
- Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
- Business Process Engineering
- Business Analytics
- Customer Relationship Management
- Executive and Mobile Computing
- Organisation Change Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Systems Implementation
- Business Ethics and Sustainability
- Managing Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Management and Business Policy
- Management of Information Technology
- Information Technology Project Management
- Work and Organisation Systems
- Supply Chain & Logistics Management
- Business Research Project
Would you like to get a Programme Booklet?
Would you like to get a Programme Booklet? Request it now!
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification*
- No work experience is required
- Minimum 5 years of full-time managerial experience is required for those whose cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of less than 2.5
- Proficiency in the English language+
*ACCA, CPA, CIMA, ICAEW, APEL
Payment Plan Options
Official Course Fee: RM 48,950 (Inclusive Enrolment Fee + Deposit + Student Resource Fee)
Instalment Plan Breakdown:
- 1st Sem: RM 17,250
- 2nd Sem: RM 15,850
- 3rd Sem: RM 15,850
Total: RM 48,950
Important: For complete Fee Schedule - latest intake & latest course fee. Kindly request from our STUDYMASTERS.MY consultant.
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan?
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan? Request it now!
Sunway University, Victoria University
|Mode of Study||
Part-Time, Weekend Class
Jan, Feb, Apr, May, Jul, Aug, Sep, Nov
Conducted in Malaysia & Overseas
Yes – Provisionally Accredited
19 Core Subjects + 1 Project Paper
80% Coursework + 20% Exam
Yes, Available (3 Installments)
You may also like…
Paris Graduate School of Management, France IEMBA Part-Time @ Mantissa College TTDI, KL
This MBA prepares a student for the bigger international business environment by providing lessons on business functions, strategies, and relationships. The student will easily adapt to the ever-changing business environment by including lessons on innovation, organisational development, stakeholder relations, and leadership.
Class conducted at: Mantissa College
MUST New Professional MBA (Online) Part-Time @ Kota Damansara
Our Professional MBA program is ideal for experienced business professionals who are looking for a way to balance their work commitments while they study for a business degree online.
Class conducted at: Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST)
MBA Dual Degree awarded by IUMW & University of Wales @ Kuala Lumpur
This MBA is aimed to produce successful business leaders and specialists with global perspective. It integrates diversified business approaches and methodologies. You will acquire the knowledge, techniques and ethics to become business experts equipped with skills customised towards the competitive business environment.
Class conducted at: International University of Malaya-Wales (IUMW)
Anglia Ruskin University, UK MBA Part-Time @ FTMS College Cyberjaya
The Anglia Ruskin University (ARU), MBA at the FTMS College is one of the top-rated modern university in UK and Europe and among the most affordable in Malaysia. Designed for busy professionals and this system frees up your weekday nights and most of your weekends to accommodate your busy schedules.
Class conducted at: FTMS College