Staffordshire University, UK MBA (Euro Asia Business) Dual Degree Awarded @ APU Kuala Lumpur
The Master of Business Administration (Euro-Asia Business) draws on contemporary business thinking and methods. Students learn powerful business concepts by drawing on real-world business issues and the comparative business issues between Asia and Europe.
Class conducted at: Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU)
- Course Profile
- Entry Requirements & Payment Plan
- Additional information
What’s special about this MBA programme
- Evaluate complex business scenarios in an Asian European context and develop new applications, insights and strategies for business
- Demonstrate the personal and interpersonal competencies and knowledge which are necessary to manage businesses in the vastly differing and complex cultures of Europe and Asia
- Develop the ability to conduct an interdisciplinary analysis of business and political-economic issues in the Euro-Asian region
- Equipped with a comprehensive understanding of the different approaches to conducting Business in Europe and Asia
- Class: Weekday class (after office hours)
- Accreditation: Fully Accredited by MQA, MOHE and KPT
- Assessment: Coursework Based + Written Examinations
Why choose APU’s MBA?
- This programme is specifically designed to provide students with knowledge, critical and applied skills in business management and strategies in the Pacific Rim and opens windows to Asia and its emerging giants, and to European perspectives.
- Internationally recognised programmes
- Innovative programmes designed for professional edge
- Flexible study modes & entry points
Award & Recognition
- 1 Silver Award for the Invention, Innovation and Technology Exhibition (ITEX) 2017
- Gold Medal for International Intellectual Exposition 2017
- Gold Medal for Science and Engineering Design Exhibition Cum Competition (SEDEX) 2016
- Silver Award for Invention & Innovation Competition for Private Institutions of Higher Learning(PERINTIS) 2016
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Master of Business Administration (Euro Asia Business) - Dual Degree awarded by Asia Pacific University and Staffordshire University, UK
KPT/JPS (R/340/7/0150) (MQA/FA0759) 03/22
This programme is designed to enhance the professional knowledge and management skills of key managers, senior executives, executives, entrepreneurs and other professionals who would like to gain new perspectives in complex business scenarios in an Asian European context. In addition, it is designed for those who have an undergraduate background in business, as well as those from other industry areas interested in a career in business. The Master of Business Administration (Euro-Asia Business) program enables professionals to enhance their business knowledge, improve their management skills and strategic decisionmaking abilities in conducting business in Europe and Asia.
The modules are designed to equip students with the knowledge, skills, techniques, and personal qualities to secure and prosper in appropriate employment or further research, with a comprehensive understanding of the different approaches to conducting Business in Europe and Asia.
- Statistics and Decision Making
- Doing Business in Europe and Asia
- Euro Asian Financial Management
- Euro-Asian Business Strategy
- Euro Asia Global Business and Trends
- Managing Creativity and Innovation
- Managerial Accounting
- Managing Organisations
- Marketing and Sustainability in the Age of Globalisation
- Research Methodology
Dissertation or Modules
- Business Ethics and Corporate Responsibility*
- Entrepreneurship in Euro Asia*
- Strategies in Emerging Markets*
- Project Paper/Case Study*
* The above 4 modules will be offered subject to Terms and Conditions.
* Optional modules may be pre-selected for students at the beginning of 2nd semester. If students wish to select the option modules, they might be required to choose from the intensive delivery modules which are planned throughout the year.
Students will be expected to conduct effective research in relation to business in Euro Asia for both academic and industry purposes. Either route will require them to plan and conduct effective academic research in relation to the conduct of substantial and substantive individual research and analysis in relation to an aspect of Euro Asia Business leading to a significant dissertation or the conduct of appropriate research and analysis leading to one of an academic paper, consultancy report or case history in relation to an aspect of Euro Asia Business.
Would you like to get an MBA Booklet?
Would you like to get an MBA Booklet? Request it now!
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent as acceptable by the Senate
- Bachelor’s degree not meeting CGPA 2.75 but above CGPA 2.50; can be accepted provided that candidates have at least 5 years of working experience in a relevant field.
Payment Plan Options
Official Course Fee: RM 30,430 (Inclusive Enrollment Fee + Student ID Card + Library Deposit Fees)
Promotion Course Fee: RM 500 rebate given for open day registration
Option 1 - Semester Payment (Full-Time)
Full Payment: RM 29,500
Semester Payment: RM 10,300 x 3 Semesters
Monthly Payment: RM 2,230 x 14 Months
Option 2 - Modular Payment (Part-Time)
Full Payment: RM 29,500
1st Installment: RM 4,950
2nd-8th Installment: RM 3,950
Total: RM 30,430
Important: For complete Fee Schedule - latest intake & latest course fee. Kindly request from our STUDYMASTERS.MY consultant.
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan?
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan? Request it now!
Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU), Staffordshire University, UK
12-18 Months, 24-60 Months
|Mode of Study||
Evening Class, Full-Time, Part-Time, Weekday Class
Modular System, Semester System
Jan, Mar, Apr, Nov
Conducted in Malaysia
Yes – Fully Accredited
10 Core Subjects + 1 Dissertation/Optional Modules
60% Coursework & 40% Written Examination
Yes, Available (8 Installments)
RM 500 rebate given for open day registration
You may also like…
Paris Graduate School of Management, France IEMBA Part-Time @ Mantissa College TTDI, KL
This MBA prepares a student for the bigger international business environment by providing lessons on business functions, strategies, and relationships. The student will easily adapt to the ever-changing business environment by including lessons on innovation, organisational development, stakeholder relations, and leadership.
Class conducted at: Mantissa College
MBA Dual Degree awarded by IUMW & University of Wales @ Kuala Lumpur
This MBA is aimed to produce successful business leaders and specialists with global perspective. It integrates diversified business approaches and methodologies. You will acquire the knowledge, techniques and ethics to become business experts equipped with skills customised towards the competitive business environment.
Class conducted at: International University of Malaya-Wales (IUMW)
Anglia Ruskin University, UK MBA Part-Time @ FTMS College Cyberjaya
The Anglia Ruskin University (ARU), MBA at the FTMS College is one of the top-rated modern university in UK and Europe and among the most affordable in Malaysia. Designed for busy professionals and this system frees up your weekday nights and most of your weekends to accommodate your busy schedules.
Class conducted at: FTMS College
MUST New Professional MBA (Online) Part-Time @ Kota Damansara
Our Professional MBA program is ideal for experienced business professionals who are looking for a way to balance their work commitments while they study for a business degree online.
Class conducted at: Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST)