Paris Graduate School of Management, France IEMBA Part-Time @ Mantissa College TTDI, KL
This MBA prepares a student for the bigger international business environment by providing lessons on business functions, strategies, and relationships. The student will easily adapt to the ever-changing business environment by including lessons on innovation, organisational development, stakeholder relations, and leadership.
Class conducted at: Mantissa College
- Course Profile
- Awarding Body
- Student Testimonials & Lecturer Profiles
- Why Study MBA at Mantissa College?
- Entry Requirements & Payment Plan
- Additional information
What’s special about this MBA programme
- PGSM IEMBA is ranked top 18 in France or top 3 Business School in Paris
- Industry-Driven Courses accredited by MQA, MOHE, KPT and JPA
- Complete 10 modules & 1 major project in 15 months programme
- Assessment of the course included coursework and minor written examination
- Fully accredited and Worldwide Recognised
- Professional accreditation by AAFM, AAPM with “Registered Business Analyst”
- Courses taught by the PhD Qualified lecturers from Malaysia
- Practical Learning with Outstanding Networking
- Aim to advance your career, develop entrepreneurial skills & global business expertise
- Class: 1 weekend in a month (Sat & Sun) *Monthly modules basis
- Accreditation: Accredited by MQA, JPA & MOHE
- 6 Modules are 100% Coursework-based & No Written Examination
- 4 Modules are 50% Coursework & 50% Written Examination
Why choose Paris Graduate School of Management (PGSM)’s MBA?
- PGSM IEMBA programme is conducted under the ECOLE education system in France.
- PGSM (ESG) is ranked 18th in 3 Palmes of Excellence Business School in 2016 by Eduniversal-Ranking.com.
- PGSM (ESG) is ranked 32nd across 250 Business School in France in 2016 by Eduniversal-Ranking.com.
- PGSM is a pioneer for postgraduate studies as they have developed 22 different MBA’s with new business cases incorporated.
- Students under PGSM IEMBA programme are exposure in both learning & assessments (up-to-date case study).
- Professional accreditation by AAFM, AAPM with “Registered Business Analyst”.
- Full MBA accreditation ‘A’ status by MQA & recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia.
- Global alumni networks including Senior Managers from ASTRO, CIMB bank, PhD candidate from Harvard Business School.
Award & Recognition
International Executive Master of Business Administration in collaboration with Paris Graduate School of Management, France.
This MBA promotes a mix of theoretical and practical approaches to business management. The end goal is to produce graduates that are skilled in creating business researchers, leading group-oriented projects, doing business presentations, solving management and business problems.
Being a graduate of this MBA programme means having the edge in experience and learning specifically on key business and management concepts, MBA theories, and their respective application in real life situations.
Upon completing this MBA course, you will able to:
- Analyse key functional areas of the following subjects in a critical manner: Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, and Operations Management.
- Identify the importance in terms of support for overall organisational activities.
- Analyse strategic perspectives at the sector, organisational, regional, national and international levels.
- Evaluate the relationship between an organisation and its environments, along with the nature and importance of organisational transformation and change in a critical manner.
- Have the ability to perform critical analysis based on contemporary problems, issues and challenges related to management and business. Furthermore, you will be able to analyse their impact on management and business at sector and strategic levels.
- Recognise and evaluate the contributions and roles played by varying leadership and integrative strategic approaches at sector, strategic and functional levels.
- Perform academic and independent research and synthesise your findings via critical thinking to produce projects and/or dissertations at a Master's Degree level.
- Organisational Behaviour
- Organisational Development & Change
- Management Information System
- Operation Management
- International Business Management
- Corporate Financial Management
- Strategic Management
- International Business Management Specialisation
(i) International Human Resource Management
(ii) International Marketing
- Strategic Project Management Specialisation
(i) Project Management
(ii) Business Policy
Final Project (10,000 words)
*Literature Review & Data Analysis workshop provided before Final Project.
Paris Graduate School of Management (PGSM), France
The Paris Graduate School of Management offers managers and executives a challenging and thought provoking a range of business and management courses leading to the BBA and the International Executive MBA of the Paris Graduate School of Management.
Our BBA and MBA programmes are delivered by our appointed and approved teaching centres in Vietnam, Malaysia, Myanmar and Nigeria. The approved Centres offer traditional classroom teaching with a whole range of student and learning support activities.
About the Business School Network
The PGSM Business School Network, founded in 1975, is a private institution made up of six Business School Units (ESG, ESGCI, ESGF, ESGI, PSB, PPA), which are located in the heart of Paris. Recognised and accredited by the French Government and the French Ministry of Education, ranked among the top 10% in France, our majors in the fields of Business, Management, Finance, Marketing and Computer Engineering are taught in French and English.
The Business School Network has over 5500 students, of whom 1000 are international, with more than 80 nationalities represented. Today, over 26000 PGSM alumni work across the five continents. Our faculty has over 400 professors from all over the world.
Undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs are taught in French, English or in both languages. Our short-term international programs are also taught in Spanish.
All our campuses and most of our classrooms are equipped with the highest standard of information technology, as well as a wireless Internet connection for the teachers and the students. Always implementing the newest teaching methods, such as E-learning, we assure that our lectures continuously meet the highest international standards.
The business school Network is proud of its tradition of participating in international forums, bilateral exchange agreements, delocalized programs and other strategic alliances all over the world.
In this section of our website, you will find details of our international strategy, partnerships, staff mobility, information about exchange programs and projects.
We welcome international students as valued members of our programs. Our experienced faculty and internationally focused curriculum make us one of the leading business schools in Paris and rank our MBA Programs among the best in France.
The international students studying at PGSM come from all over the world, either as degree-seeking students (please refer to our academic programs or from our partner schools worldwide within a bilateral exchange or the ERASMUS program. For all these students, the staff of our international office as well as our student association offer services, support and help to assist the international students before, during and after their study period at PGSM.
The International Office of PGSM is responsible for the coordination and implementation of all activities related to establishing and maintaining exchange agreements with universities abroad, the international strategy of the Network, as well as for the outgoing and incoming students. The responsibilities of the International Office include also receiving and organising programs for many visitors from our partners. Our core activities are also the processing of international student application, academic advising of the incoming and outgoing students, arranging accommodation for incoming students, coordination of the Buddy Network Program and organising the Summer Programs.
Every year, PGSM receives approximately 150 exchange students from about 100 partner universities and sends out a slightly smaller number of PGSM students.
Learning is a lifelong process. The 3Es play a big role which includes, Experience, Exposure, and Education. I am grateful to have pursued my education path in this IEMBA PGSM Programme.
Despite my professional experience, the IEMBA programme has been a good learning curve for me and also a chance to improve my discipline and time management.
PhD from MMU, MBA from Brunel University / Henley Management College 1995, BSc in Maths & Education. Prof Dr William Chua has taught in MBA and Doctorate Programme with over 20 years of experiences.
PhD in Business Management from Bulacan State University, Master of Commerce from University of Southern Queensland, BA (Hons) from Charles Sturt University. Prof Ian Mackechnie has been involved in undergraduate and postgraduate studies in a number of international universities over 20 years.
DBA in International Marketing from the University of South Australia. He has a Master of Law degree from the University of Staffordshire with specialisation in International Business Law. MSc in International Marketing from the University of Strathclyde, Scotland and BSc in Management, University of Science, Malaysia.
PhD in Business Administration from the Tarlac State University, MBA from the University of The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia. Dr Chen has been actively involved in mixed use real estate development, including several Public-Private Partnership (PPP) projects, in his 30+ years career.
Why Study MBA at Mantissa College?
The IEMBA is a master programme that's internationally recognised as being the leader in management education. Students will have high-quality blended learning support and access to excellent learning facilities.
The MBA students have the opportunity to join with peers from other postgraduate courses offered by the Paris Graduate School of Management on a weekend residential, where you will be able to combine an authentic business experience with an opportunity to work and socialise with others. You'll be able to apply past experience and also certificated learning to obtain credits from the programme.
If you want an academic qualification that will get you to places and companies, IEMBA awarded by PGSM is one of the greatest choices. It widens your employment prospects in the management and corporate world. Graduates of IEMBA may even take on management posts in various business industries. Furthermore, the programme is a good starting point for further studies, particularly in the field of Human Resource Management, Marketing, and Accounting.
This MBA is designed for busy professionals and frees up your weekdays nights & weekends to accommodate your busy schedules. Most affordable fee with instalment plan & EPF withdrawal available.
Students will learn a lot from the group work, general conversations, class interaction, and occasional social excursions. Discussing businesses, and how people make decisions in the real world has been as valuable as the teaching itself.
Mantissa College values its high-quality partnerships and works tirelessly to support students maximise their potential - studying both on and off campus, locally, nationally, and around the world.
Our academic staff inspire our students to believe in their abilities and become more than they ever imagined. Students here are equipped with the right social, career skills including problem-solving and decision making with innovation.
FOREIGN QUALIFICATIONS AT LOCAL PRICE
Students can achieve foreign qualifications by completing 100% of their study locally while getting the best of affordable education PLUS foreign academic exposure.
OUTSTANDING STUDENT SUPPORT
We are particularly proud of our student support services, which guide our students to settle into the college life, grow and thrive in the outside world as a graduate.
STRONG ALUMNI COMMUNITY
Our graduates work across the globe and hold leading positions in world's top companies. They are also citizens of the global networks, contributing to shaping society, whether through Business, Art, Information Technology or Language.
Read the full institution profile at: Mantissa College
- Applicants with Bachelor Degree or equivalent qualifications.
- Applicants with Diploma or equivalent qualifications AND
- Occupied a position of management responsibility a minimum of 2 years within an organisation OR
- Accreditation of Prior Experiences Learning (APEL)
*Tier 2 students will need to undergo 3 months Pre MBA course that consists of 4 subjects.
- Students who do not have these qualifications may still apply for the program as long as they able to present sufficient documents on their previous management experience and other non-certified courses related to the programme.
- Necessary evaluation of these documents will be done prior to accepting the applicant to the programme.
- Relevant work experience in the field of business management is necessary.
*All applications will be individually assessed.
Payment Plan Options
Official Course Fee: RM33,900
Promo Course Fee: RM23,900 + £1,200 (approx: RM30,500)
Instalment Plan Breakdown:
1st Sem: Approx. RM 14,700 (RM 12,500 + £ 400)
2nd Sem: Approx. RM 6,200 (RM 4,000 + £ 400)
3rd Sem: Approx. RM 6,200 (RM 4,000 + £ 400)
4th Sem: RM 3,400
Important: For complete Fee Schedule - latest intake & latest course fee. Kindly request from our STUDYMASTERS.MY consultant.
Paris Graduate School of Management (PGSM), France
TTDI – Kuala Lumpur
15 Months, 18 Months
|Mode of Study||
Part-Time, Weekend Class
Jan, Mar, May, Jul, Aug, Oct
Conducted in Malaysia
Yes – Accredited
10 Subjects + 1 Major Project
4 Modules are 50% Coursework & 50% Written Examination, 6 Modules are 100% Coursework-based & No Written Examination
Yes, Available (4 Installments)
Discount RM3,400 for a limited time (First come first serve basis).