OUM Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM) @ Kuala Lumpur
The MHRM programme in OUM provides learners with the opportunity to enhance their skills and knowledge in human resource management and to manage people in organization effectively by placing the right people in the right job is the most important role of human resource management.
Class conducted at: Open University Malaysia (OUM)
- Course Profile
- Entry Requirements & Payment Plan
- Additional information
What’s special about this MHRM programme
Degree that is Recognised and Respected Worldwide
Programme cover a wide range of disciplines and accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA). Many of the programmes are also offered by international universities to their students – further proof of the OUM quality.
Easy-Friendly Learning System
The virtual learning environment that is managed by the OUM Learning Management System (myINSPIRE) provides learners with learning experience almost similar to a normal classroom. Learners can interact with their peers, tutors and facilitators as well as to access course materials and the digital library. They can also access key information such as academic records, timetable and latest information.
The Very Best Learning Resources
Learners can study from printed modules or access our learning resources online. Some examples of online resources include interactive study materials, quizzes, video lectures and discussion forums.
- Class: Weekend Class (Part-Time) (Once in a month)
- Accreditation: Accredited by MQA, MOHE and KPT
- Assessment: Coursework Based + Written Examinations
Why choose this OUM Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM) programme?
The objectives of the Master in Human Resource Management are:
- To develop an understanding of theory and practice in the overall human resource management areas.
- To help students prepare effectively, through broadening their knowledge, skills and ability for a career as human resource specialists.
- To inculcate a sense of appreciation for innovative thinking in human resource management areas, particularly in understanding organizational theory and its application to organizational development.
- To develop the ability to sensibly solve employees and organizational issues.
- To provide a reliable basis for further professional or educational enhancement in the future.
Award & Recognition
- Best Paper Award (20Th Asian Association of Open University (AAOU) Annual Conference, Kunming, China
- Award of Excellence for Distance Education Materials, Learning Skills for open and Distance Learning, the Commonwealth of Learning
- Multimedia Super Corridor Asia Pacific ICT Awards – Best of Education and Training
- (SETARA’11) has rated OUM as a Tier 5 (Excellent) institution.
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM) awarded by Open University Malaysia
Placing the right people in the right job is the most important role of human resource management. To carry out this task, the human resource management itself must be staffed with the right people in the first place. This is a requirement that a human resource department should fulfill if it wants to recruit people with the right skills.
Today, employees are looked upon as assets who can help to organisational goals. Therefore, trained and qualified human resource professionals should and would have an edge in the job market. So, this MHRM programme offered by OUM is design to meet that particular needs.
- Human Resource Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Human Resource Planning, Recruitment & Selection
- Human Resource Development
- Organisational Development and Change
- Career Development
- Performance Management
- Compensation Management
- Industrial Relations
- Occupational, Safety and Health
- Cross Cultural Management & Diversity
- Research Method
OPTION 1: (Coursework & Project)
- Master’s Project (to be completed in minimum 2 semesters and maximum 8 semesters. Will be offer in 4th & 5th semester)
OPTION 2: (Coursework Only)
Choose any TWO Elective Subjects:
- Accounting for Business Decision Making
- Marketing Management
- Organisation & Business Management
- Ethics for Managers
Would you like to get a Programme Booklet?
Would you like to get a Programme Booklet? Request it now!
- Bachelor degree in any field with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent as accepted by Senate; OR
- Bachelor degree in any field with CGPA less than 2.50, can be accepted with a minimum of 5 years working experience
- The candidate should be more than 30 years of age in the year of application; AND
- STPM / Recognised Diploma / A-Levels / Equivalent; AND
- Relevant work experience / prior experiential learning; AND
- Pass the APEL Assessment (Aptitude Test, Portfolio & Interview) conducted by OUM
Payment Plan Options
Official Course Fee: RM 22,218
Promotion Course Fee: RM 100 voucher is given for December 2017 intake + 5 % discount for full semester payment before 31 December 2017
* T&C Apply
Discount for Physically Disabled and Senior Citizens:
- Senior citizen at the age more than 60 years on the registration date - 50%
- Administration fee will be charged (RM350 for Undergraduate & RM500 for Postgraduate)
- Physically disabled learners or “Orang Kelainan Upaya” (OKU) - 50%
Instalment Plan Breakdown:
- 1st Sem: RM 4,761
- 2nd Sem: RM 4,761
- 3rd Sem: RM 4,761
- 4th Sem: RM 4,761
- 5th Sem: RM 1,587
- 6th Sem: RM 1,587
Total: RM 22,218
Important: For complete Fee Schedule - latest intake & latest course fee. Kindly request from our STUDYMASTERS.MY consultant.
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan?
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan? Request it now!
Open University Malaysia (OUM)
|Mode of Study||
Part-Time, Weekend Class
Jan, May, Sep
Conducted in Malaysia
Yes – Accredited
12 Core Subjects + 1 Masters Project / 12 Core Subjects + 2 Elective Subjects
60% Coursework & 40% Written Examination
Yes, Available (6 Installments)
RM 100 voucher is given for December 2017 intake + 5 % discount for full semester payment before 31 December 2017 * T&C Apply
You may also like…
Nilai University MBA (Human Resource Management) @ Nilai
This MBA develops a working knowledge of key concepts on strategic human resource management, human resource development and industrial relations management. Students will be able to apply key concepts in HRM towards identifying and solving problems in the management of human resources.
Class conducted at: Nilai University
Limkokwing MBA in Human Resource Management @ Cyberjaya
The Limkokwing Master of Business Administration in Human Resource Management programme is tailored to meet the needs of industry professionals who want to improve their future prospects through enhancing their knowledge of product and industry trends plus software skills.
Class conducted at: Limkokwing University of Creative Technology
Asia e University Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM) @ Kuala Lumpur
This programme aims to provide students with the knowledge to be proficient in human resource (HR) management concepts, skills and activities in order to help develop HR systems that will support their organisation’s strategic objectives.
Class conducted at: Asia e University
UNIRAZAK Master in Strategic Human Resource Management Full-Time @ Kuala Lumpur
The Master in Strategic Human Resource Management programme prepares graduates to be human resource managers who are capable of formulating human resource strategies that promote sustainable growth and development of expertise in organisations.
Class conducted at: Universiti Tun Abdul Razak (UNIRAZAK)
AMU Master in Business Administration (Human Resource Management) @ Cheras
Master in Business Administration (Human Resources Management) programs are ideal for students wishing to enhance their business acumen and interpersonal skills for advancing in the HR field. Human Resource Management (HRM) is a unique business niche that focuses on developing an organization’s most valuable asset – its personnel.
Class conducted at: Asia Metropolitan University