Multimedia University Master of Science Information Technology (M.Sc.I.T.) @ Melaka
A Master of Science in Information Technology is a type of postgraduate academic master’s degree usually offered in a University’s College of Business and in the recent years in integrated Information Science & Technology colleges. The M.Sc.I.T. degree is designed for those managing information technology, especially the information systems development process.
Class conducted at: Multimedia University (MMU)
- Course Profile
- Entry Requirements & Payment Plan
- Additional information
What’s special about this M.Sc.I.T. programme
- Offer comprehensive computer-related training for experienced IT workers who want to advance to upper-level positions in the field.
- Graduates can enhance their knowledge to include the latest advances in the field by enrolling into this programme throughout their careers.
- Provide students with an advanced understanding of computer applications, systems operations, and data management.
- Class: Weekdays class (Full-Time), Weekends class (Part-Time)
- Accreditation: Accredited by MQA, MOHE and KPT
- Assessment: Research Based
Why choose MMU’s M.Sc.I.T.?
- Much of the IT process actually relies on creativity and problem-solving. This field provides you with the unique opportunity to use your tech skills to come up with innovative solutions to problems faced by your clients, company and the population as a whole. You have the opportunity to use your skills to make major contributions.
- Companies are aware that technology changes at the speed of light, which is why many organizations invest heavily in the continuing education of information technology workers. Enjoy working in a field where you’re encouraged to never stop learning.
- Nearly every company needs a team of savvy computer experts to keep its systems up and running. You can find work in just about every industry you’d like, such as financial services, entertainment, government, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, retail and more.
- Information Technology (IT) allows you to take your career in a number of different directions. Become a computer network architect, a computer programmer, a computer systems analyst, a database administrator, an information security analyst, an information architect, a web developer and so much more.
Award & Recognition
- QS World University Rankings by Subject
- 6th Asia’s Education Excellence Awards
- MMU Researcher Gained Recognition as Top Research Scientists Malaysia
- FOE Excellent Works Earn Multiple Accolades from Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Master of Science Information Technology (M.Sc.I.T.) awarded by Multimedia University
The Master of Science Information Technology (M.Sc.I.T.) programme may explore managerial concepts as they relate to areas of computer programming, systems engineering, data management and software development. Specialization options include electrical engineering and computer science. Many of these two-year programs require students to complete a capstone project, which allows them to take charge of realistic managerial scenarios in technology.
- Computer programmer
- Systems developer
- Software engineer
- Information systems manager.
Fields of Research
- Computer Sciences
- Information Systems Engineering
- Software Engineering and Architecture Multimedia Systems
- Data Communication and Networking
- Artificial Intelligence
- Security Technology
- Bioinformatics & Medical Information Technology
- Image & Video Processing
Would you like to get a Programme Booklet?
Would you like to get a Programme Booklet? Request it now!
- A Bachelor degree with minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent, in a Computer Science or Information Technology or relevant field from MMU or institutions recognised by Senate; or
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent with minimum CGPA of 2.50 and not meeting CGPA of 2.75, in a Computer Science or Information Technology or relevant field from MMU or institutions recognised by Senate, and evidence of at least one (1) year relevant working or research experience, can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment; or
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.50, in a Computer Science or Information Technology or relevant field from MMU or institutions recognised by Senate, can be accepted subject to a minimum of five (5) years working experience in relevant field.
Payment Plan Options
Official Course Fee: RM 9,000 (Exclusive Registration and Associated Fee + University Resource Fee + Project Fee)
Registration and Associated Fee: RM 1,050
University Resource Fee: RM 3,000
Tuition Fee: RM 9,000**
Subject Fee: RM 500
Examination Fee: RM 750
*University Resource Fee depends on the year of enrolling (RM 1,000/year)
** Tuition Fee depends on the year of enrolling (RM 3,000/year)
Important: For complete Fee Schedule - latest intake & latest course fee. Kindly request from our STUDYMASTERS.MY consultant.
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan?
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan? Request it now!
12-36 Months, 24-60 Months
|Mode of Study||
Full-Time, Part-Time, Weekday Class, Weekend Class
Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Conducted in Malaysia
Yes – Accredited
8 Types Field of Research
You may also like…
MUST Master of Science in Information Technology @ Kota Damansara
The Master of Science in Information Technology program is suitable for current and aspiring professionals who want to develop, implement, operate and manage information systems in a variety of organizations. Students will have the opportunity to acquire in-depth knowledge to face the challenges of the industry.
Students will have a firm grasp of current and future effects of the convergence of computing, telecommunications, information technology and other related sectors.
Class conducted at: Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST)
Staffordshire University, UK MSc in Information Technology Management Dual Degree Awarded @ APU Kuala Lumpur
This M.Sc. in Information Technology Management programme is geared towards industry or business professionals who are seeking to develop their careers in the management of technological systems and/or their production for the benefit of organisations.
Class conducted at: Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU)