Australia MBA Dual Degree Awarded by Sunway University and Victoria University Part-Time @ Subang Jaya
The MBA dual award programme is tailored for aspiring managers with the ambition to become strategic leaders within an increasingly complex organisational and business environment. This premier MBA programme will cquiring students not only a thorough knowledge of the latest management theories and tools, but they will also be working on themself – honing and building a set of skills they can use wherever they may find themself.
Class conducted at: Sunway University
- Course Profile
- Entry Requirements & Payment Plan
- Additional information
What’s special about this MBA programme
Visiting Lecturers From Victoria University
For each module, there are 15 contact hours with module leaders from Victoria University who will personally guide students with an overview of the subject, inform about expected quality of coursework and areas of focus for preparation of final exam, conduct lecture and facilitate tutorial sessions.
Online Learning Resource
Besides access to Victoria University’s electronic resources, Sunway Campus library lends out books and provides access to e-learning materials of 85 e-databases, 87,000 e-books and 50,000 e-journals, including top business journals.
Internship & Employment
Assistance for application to local companies that provide internship & employment opportunities.
- Class: Weekends class
- Accreditation: Accredited by MQA, MOHE and KPT
- Assessment: Coursework Based + Written Examinations
Why choose Sunway University’s MBA?
- The syllabus combines the best of the business concepts with practical skills. It is regularly revised, ensuring that students gain the necessary rigour, business discipline and innovative thinking.
Bringing Industry Into Class
- Professionals and successful entrepreneurs are purposefully invited to conduct insighful seminars and business simulation workshops to illuminate the subject topics. These workshops are usually conducted in experiential learning mode.
- Students gain hands-on experience, with assessment designed to solve real business problems through simulation or working with an industry or community partner.
Award & Recognition
- Tier 5 Excellent Rating D-Setara’12
- Tier 5 Excellent Rating Setara’13
- QS Stars Rated for Excellence Employability 2017
- QS Stars Rated for Excellence Facilities 2017
- QS Stars Rated for Excellence Teaching 2017
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Master of Business Administration - Dual Degree awarded by Sunway University and Victoria University, Australia
JPT/BPP (R/345/7/0410) (MQA/A3294) 12/18
Delivered by the Victoria Graduate School of Business (VGSB), the MBA covers a broad range of business and management disciplines to get students C-Suit ready. Tailor this MBA programme by completing elective units in a particular business area of study. The programme will cover all aspects of managing a business and does not assume any previous studies in business or management.
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Financial Analysis
- Work and Organisation Systems
- Strategic Management and Business Policy
- Managing Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Business Ethics and Sustainability
- Organisation Change Management
- Business Research Methods
- Art & Practice of Leadership
- Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
- Supply Chain & Logistics Management
- Accounting for Management
- Marketing Management
- Business Analytics
- Business Research Project
Would you like to get an MBA Booklet?
Would you like to get an MBA Booklet? Request it now!
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification*
- Minimum 3 years of full-time professional experience for admission in business-related fields (business, management, economics or commerce)
- Minimum 5 years of full-time managerial experience is required for those:
(a) With cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of less than 2.5
(b) Without background in business, management, economics or commerce
- Proficiency in the English language+
*ACCA, CPA, CIMA, ICAEW, APEL
Payment Plan Options
Official Course Fee: RM 45,950 (Inclusive Enrolment Fee + Deposit + Student Resource Fee)
Instalment Plan Breakdown:
- 1st Sem: RM 16,250
- 2nd Sem: RM 14,850
- 3rd Sem: RM 14,850
Total: RM 45,950
Important: For complete Fee Schedule - latest intake & latest course fee. Kindly request from our STUDYMASTERS.MY consultant.
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan?
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan? Request it now!
Sunway University, Victoria University
|Mode of Study||
Part-Time, Weekend Class
Jan, Feb, Apr, May, Jul, Aug, Sep, Nov
Conducted in Malaysia & Overseas
Yes – Accredited
14 Core Subjects + 1 Project Paper
80% Coursework + 20% Exam
Yes, Available (3 Installments)
You may also like…
MBA Dual Degree awarded by IUMW & University of Wales @ Kuala Lumpur
This MBA is aimed to produce successful business leaders and specialists with global perspective. It integrates diversified business approaches and methodologies. You will acquire the knowledge, techniques and ethics to become business experts equipped with skills customised towards the competitive business environment.
Class conducted at: International University of Malaya-Wales (IUMW)
MUST New Professional MBA (Online) Part-Time @ Kota Damansara
Our Professional MBA program is ideal for experienced business professionals who are looking for a way to balance their work commitments while they study for a business degree online.
Class conducted at: Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST)
Paris Graduate School of Management, France IEMBA Part-Time @ Mantissa College TTDI, KL
This MBA prepares a student for the bigger international business environment by providing lessons on business functions, strategies, and relationships. The student will easily adapt to the ever-changing business environment by including lessons on innovation, organisational development, stakeholder relations, and leadership.
Class conducted at: Mantissa College