University of Nottingham, UK MBA (Finance) Part-Time @ Kuala Lumpur
This MBA (Finance) programme is a top quality, AMBA-accredited Master programme which is highly valued by corporations worldwide and widely recognised as an ideal preparation for senior positions in both the public and private sectors. Our graduates are highly sought after in the job market, with many alumni holding senior management positions both in Malaysia and internationally.
Class conducted in: The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus
- Course Profile
- Entry Requirements & Payment Plan
- Additional information
What’s special about this MBA programme
- Programme that educate individuals as managers and business specialists, and thus to improve the quality of management as a profession
- Add value to your first degree by developing an integrated and critically aware understanding of management and organisations in an international context
- Provides the means for accelerating your progression and promotion, as well as for a strategic direction change in your career path
- Accredited and Worldwide Recognized
- Practical Learning with Outstanding Networking
- Class: 2 Weekday Evening Classes per week
- Accreditation: Accredited by MQA, JPA & MOHE
1. 8 Modules are 100% Coursework-based & No Written Examination
2. 4 Modules are 60% Coursework & 40% Written Examination
Why choose this programme?
- You can study the programme at a pace to suit you, allowing you to balance your current work and life commitments.
- Can boost your earnings.
- It’s a stepping-stone to business management and executive level roles.
- The skills acquired on this MBA (Finance) put you in a perfect position to manage your own business effectively.
To ensure you study all essential management disciplines, MBA (Finance) students take a set of core subjects. But the advantages of studying the Nottingham MBA (Finance) mean that you also learn the skills that are much sought after by employers:
- Problem solving
Award & Recognition
- Award of University of the Year for Graduate Employment
- Association of Asia-Pacific Business School (APPBS)
- Association of MBAs
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Master of Business Administration (Finance) awarded by The University of Nottingham, United Kingdom.
KPT/JPS (R/343/7/0165) (MQA/SWA0079) 3/20
This MBA (Finance) programme provides a course in general, financial and corporate management for individuals seeking career advancement or diversification. The syllabus is similar to that of the UK campus, with very slight variations incorporating local elements. This programme aims to develop knowledge and skills in fundamental management disciplines, while also including specialist modules in various areas of management. The core subjects are aimed at developing knowledge of the fundamental management disciplines, along with the ability to apply this knowledge to business issues in an integrated fashion. The elective subjects allow you to concentrate in-depth on more specific subjects according to your individual interests and career requirements. You may use the management project to concentrate in-depth on a management topic specific to your individual interests and career requirements.
You must complete a total of 12 taught modules and a management project totalling 180 credits. Each module is worth 10 credits and the Management Project is worth 60 credits. These programmes offer a flexible mode of study that allows part-time students to take modules at their own pace.
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Economics
- Entrepreneurship and Creativity
- Managing People
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Sustainable Decisions and Organisations
Elective Subjects (Choose Any 4)
- Corporate Finance
- Financial and Monetary Economics
- International Finance
- Business and Commercial Law
- Business Ethics
- Contemporary Themes in Marketing
- Entrepreneurship in Practice
- Innovation Management
- Managing the Human Resource
- Responsible Business: A Strategic Approach
*Elective modules are subject to change.
The management project is an individual project of 15,000–20,000 words on an approved subject relevant to the student’s chosen specialisation (weight 100%).
Would you like to get an MBA Booklet?
Would you like to get an MBA Booklet? Request it now!
- A relevant second class honours degree (or international equivalent); OR
- A relevant professional qualification deemed equivalent to a first degree with honours; AND
- Plus at least 3 or more years of full-time work experience.
*Other equivalent qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
English Language Requirements
- IELTS: 7.0 (with no less than 6.0 in each element)
- TOEFL (iBT): 100 (no element below 23 in speaking, 22 in reading, 21 in writing and listening) together with a Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score of at least 640 with an Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA) score of at least 5.0
- PTE (Academic): 68 (with no less than 55 in each element)
*IELTS and TOEFL test results must be less than 2 years old and all IELTS must be the academic version of the test.
Payment Plan Options
Total Course Fees: RM 60,500 (can pay by Installments as per subjects taken)
Accepting your Place
- Once you have decided to study at The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus, you will need to formally accept your offer for a place before registration.
- Offer holders will normally be given a 4-week deadline to make the acceptance.
- For postgraduate taught offer holders, you are required to pay a tuition fee deposit of RM1,000 when accepting the offer.
Important: For complete Fee Schedule - latest intake & latest course fee. Kindly request from our STUDYMASTERS.MY consultant.
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan?
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan? Request it now!
The University of Nottingham, United Kingdom
|Mode of Study||
Evening Class, Part-Time, Weekday Class
Conducted in Malaysia
Yes – Accredited
12 Subjects + 1 Management Project
4 Modules are 60% Coursework & 40% Written Examination, 8 Modules are 100% Coursework-based & No Written Examination
Yes, Available (Installments per subjects taken)
You may also like…
MUST New Professional MBA (Online) Part-Time @ Kota Damansara
Our Professional MBA program is ideal for experienced business professionals who are looking for a way to balance their work commitments while they study for a business degree online.
Class conducted at: Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST)
Paris Graduate School of Management, France IEMBA Part-Time @ Mantissa College TTDI, KL
This MBA prepares a student for the bigger international business environment by providing lessons on business functions, strategies, and relationships. The student will easily adapt to the ever-changing business environment by including lessons on innovation, organisational development, stakeholder relations, and leadership.
Class conducted at: Mantissa College
Anglia Ruskin University, UK MBA Part-Time @ FTMS College Cyberjaya
The Anglia Ruskin University (ARU), MBA at the FTMS College is one of the top-rated modern university in UK and Europe and among the most affordable in Malaysia. Designed for busy professionals and this system frees up your weekday nights and most of your weekends to accommodate your busy schedules.
Class conducted at: FTMS College
MBA Dual Degree awarded by IUMW & University of Wales @ Kuala Lumpur
This MBA is aimed to produce successful business leaders and specialists with global perspective. It integrates diversified business approaches and methodologies. You will acquire the knowledge, techniques and ethics to become business experts equipped with skills customised towards the competitive business environment.
Class conducted at: International University of Malaya-Wales (IUMW)