MAHSA MBA (Hospital Management) @ Bandar Saujana Putra
MAHSA University’s Master of Business Administration (Hospital Management) has all the assets of its MBA, only with the added understanding of the specifics of Hospital Management. While it qualifies graduates for the particular industry of hospital management, it also prepares students for administrative positions in other areas of commerce.
Class conducted at: MAHSA University
- Course Profile
- Entry Requirements & Payment Plan
- Additional information
What’s special about this MBA programme
- The Master of Business Administration (Hospital Management) is designed in consultation with a panel of local and international experts, resulting in a highly sought after curriculum.
- Candidates in the Master of Business Administration (Hospital Management) are given opportunities to interact and engage with lecturers and students from the faculties of Medical and Health Sciences, giving these students networking opportunities and insight into the healthcare industries, which is among the top driver for the global economy.
- Tuition fees for the Master of Business Administration (Hospital Management) are kept at an affordable level, to ensure there are little barriers to a good quality education.
- Class: Weekends class (Part-Time & Full-Time) (3 weekends in a month)
- Accreditation: Provisionally Accredited by MQA, MOHE and KPT
- Assessment: Coursework Based + Written Examinations
Why choose MAHSA MBA (Hospital Management) programme?
- Graduates can seek employment in management roles in hospitals and organizations providing health care, education institutions, public and private sectors.
- To produce graduates who demonstrate a critical awareness of the core theoretical concepts for advanced organisational health management leadership.
- To equip graduates with the ability to apply innovative thinking and strategic leadership to the management of health services, nationally and internationally.
Award & Recognition
- Education Excellence for University (2014)
- Leadership Excellence in Education Management (2013)
- BrandLaureate award for Education Excellence (2012)
- Malaysian Scientific Association ‘Science, Technology & Innovation Award’ (2012)
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Master of Business Administration (Hospital Management) awarded by MAHSA University
JPT/BPP (N/345/7/0794) 05/20
This postgraduate degree programme will encompass MBA subjects such as management accounting, strategic and corporate management, financial management, operations management and the like. Students will also become familiar with specifics such as hospital finance, patient-care management, public health systems, medical terminology, medical applications and equipment, hospital facilities management, hospital operations management, quality management, purchase management and inventory control, and ethics, laws and healthcare.
This MBA (Hospital Management) will yield graduates who have not only been furnished with the ability to lead in industry, but also have the edge to take the helm of any formidable hospital in the country and beyond.
- Health Care Leadership & Management
- Financial Issues in Health Care Management
- Service Operations & Marketing in Health Care
- Health Care Informatics
- Decision Making for Hospital Industry
- Risk Management & Hospital Governance
- Research Methods
- Organizational Behaviour in Hospital Management
- Human Resource Management in Hospital Management
- Major Project in Hospital Management
- Strategic Health Care Management
- Health Systems : An International Perspective
Would you like to get an MBA Booklet?
Would you like to get an MBA Booklet? Request it now!
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum GGPA 2.50 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualification as accepted by the Senate of MAHSA University.
- Bachelor’s degree with GGPA below 2.50 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualification can be accepted subject to a minimum 5 years working experience in relevant field.
- IELTS 6.0/TOEFL 550 (if their 1st degree is from a University where English is not the medium of instruction)/PASS an English Proficiency test approved by the University.
Payment Plan Options
Official Course Fee: RM 35,100
Promotion Course Fee: RM 28,000
Instalment Plan Breakdown:
- 1st Sem: RM 11,700
- 2nd Sem: RM 11,700
- 3rd Sem: RM 11,700
Total: RM 35,100
Important: For complete Fee Schedule - latest intake & latest course fee. Kindly request from our STUDYMASTERS.MY consultant.
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan?
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan? Request it now!
Bandar Saujana Putra, Selangor
12 Months, 24 Months
|Mode of Study||
Full-Time, Part-Time, Weekend Class
Jan, Apr, Jun, Sep
Conducted in Malaysia
Yes – Provisionally Accredited
11 Core Subjects + 1 Project Paper
60% Coursework & 40% Written Examination
Yes, Available (3 Installments)
Rebate RM 7,100 for course fee is available at the moment *T&C Apply
You may also like…
Anglia Ruskin University, UK MBA Part-Time @ FTMS College Cyberjaya
The Anglia Ruskin University (ARU), MBA at the FTMS College is one of the top-rated modern university in UK and Europe and among the most affordable in Malaysia. Designed for busy professionals and this system frees up your weekday nights and most of your weekends to accommodate your busy schedules.
Class conducted at: FTMS College
MBA Dual Degree awarded by IUMW & University of Wales @ Kuala Lumpur
This MBA is aimed to produce successful business leaders and specialists with global perspective. It integrates diversified business approaches and methodologies. You will acquire the knowledge, techniques and ethics to become business experts equipped with skills customised towards the competitive business environment.
Class conducted at: International University of Malaya-Wales (IUMW)
Paris Graduate School of Management, France IEMBA Part-Time @ Mantissa College TTDI, KL
This MBA prepares a student for the bigger international business environment by providing lessons on business functions, strategies, and relationships. The student will easily adapt to the ever-changing business environment by including lessons on innovation, organisational development, stakeholder relations, and leadership.
Class conducted at: Mantissa College
MUST New Professional MBA (Online) Part-Time @ Kota Damansara
Our Professional MBA program is ideal for experienced business professionals who are looking for a way to balance their work commitments while they study for a business degree online.
Class conducted at: Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST)