Limkokwing MBA in Multimedia Management Full-Time @ Cyberjaya
MBA in Multimedia Management deals with various research topics around the question how multimedia data can be managed efficiently in information systems. This programme is designed for those who have a passion for multimedia from variety of disciplines, including art, computer science, film making, entrepreneurship and engineering.
Class conducted at: Limkokwing University of Creative Technology
- Course Profile
- Entry Requirements & Payment Plan
- Additional information
What’s special about this MBA programme
- Internationally-accredited and recognised programmes that will propel you to high-income careers after graduation. Accreditations are from Guardian Independent Certification, National Accreditation Board of Malaysia and Malaysian Qualifications Agency.
- Equal higher learning opportunities are provided for all — qualified & deserving students may apply for scholarships & incentives.
- Changing the world through campuses in Malaysia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Sierra Leone, Lesotho, Swaziland, Botswana & the United Kingdom.
- Class: Weekday class
- Accreditation: Accredited by MQA, MOHE and KPT
- Assessment: Coursework Based + Written Examinations
Why choose Limkokwing’s MBA?
- This Master degree provides students with design and specialist skills for digital media, underpinned by a thorough grounding in multimedia production. Graduates may typically find employment in web and multimedia design and development, digital media industries, consultancy, teaching and research.
- Students will be able to explore the concepts and principles of management including roles, skills and functions. Besides that, the students will also look into historical development, theoretical aspects and practical applications of the managerial processes. They will be exposed to the ethical dilemmas by managers and the social responsibility of businesses.
Award & Recognition
- Gold Award for the Program PERMATA Website under ‘Associations’ category by the W³ Awards
- Bronze Award for “Limkokwing Global Graduation 2014” Online Video under Education category by the 37th Annual Telly Awards
- Gold in Reader’s Digest Trusted Brands Awards 2016 under ‘Private University/College’ category by Reader’s Digest Trusted Brands Awards
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Master of Business Administration in Multimedia Management awarded by Limkokwing University of Creative Technology
(R/345/7/0238) (MQA/A7618) 09/17
The Master of Multimedia Management equips students with the essential management knowledge and an appreciation of the latest technologies much broader than their initial specialisation. Students undertaking this course will study the creative aspects of multimedia design and production, and also project management. This programme is aimed at students from a variety of backgrounds and experience who wish to further their understanding and skills in multimedia, web design and production without concentrated emphasis on technology related issues.
The course aims to further educate individuals who have completed related degree programmes to incorporate principles of research in art and areas of communication that will help students to achieve professional results in aesthetic design and cultural arts. These can be incorporated into communication and public relations to reach a broader audience.
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- Managerial Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Research Methodology
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Public Communication
- Organisational Communication
- Practical Application in Public Relations
- Public Relations
Would you like to get an MBA Booklet?
Would you like to get an MBA Booklet? Request it now!
- A minimum of a second class lower Bachelor's Degree with honours from any public/private universities recognised by the Malaysian Government OR
- A Bachelor's Degree with CGPA of 2.80 and above from Limkokwing University or any university recognised by the government OR
- Any other recognised equivalent qualification to a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5 years working experience in Communication Management and Public Relations AND
- Two supporting reference letters
- Proficiency in English language with a minimum score of 500 for TOEFL (computer based), 6.0 for IELTS or English language as native language or minimum score of 500 in GMAT.
Payment Plan Options
Official Course Fee: RM39,999
Promotion Course Fee: 50% discount off tuition fees for first year when register during education fair*
*Terms & Conditions Apply
Installment Plan Breakdown:
- Resource Fees (per year, varies by programme): RM 1,500
- Wings of Creativity Reference Book (one time): RM 90
- 1st Sem: RM 13,333
- 2nd Sem: RM 13,333
- 3rd Sem: RM 13,333
Total: RM 39,999
Important: For complete Fee Schedule - latest intake & latest course fee. Kindly request from our STUDYMASTERS.MY consultant.
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan?
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan? Request it now!
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology
|Mode of Study||
Full-Time, Weekday Class
Jan, Apr, Jul, Oct
Conducted in Malaysia
Yes – Accredited
13 Core Subjects + 1 Project Paper
50% Coursework & 50% Written Examination
Yes, Available (3 Installments)
50% discount off tuition fees for first year when register during education fair* *Terms & Conditions Apply
You may also like…
MBA Dual Degree awarded by IUMW & University of Wales @ Kuala Lumpur
This MBA is aimed to produce successful business leaders and specialists with global perspective. It integrates diversified business approaches and methodologies. You will acquire the knowledge, techniques and ethics to become business experts equipped with skills customised towards the competitive business environment.
Class conducted at: International University of Malaya-Wales (IUMW)
Paris Graduate School of Management, France IEMBA Part-Time @ Mantissa College TTDI, KL
This MBA prepares a student for the bigger international business environment by providing lessons on business functions, strategies, and relationships. The student will easily adapt to the ever-changing business environment by including lessons on innovation, organisational development, stakeholder relations, and leadership.
Class conducted at: Mantissa College
MUST New Professional MBA (Online) Part-Time @ Kota Damansara
Our Professional MBA program is ideal for experienced business professionals who are looking for a way to balance their work commitments while they study for a business degree online.
Class conducted at: Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST)