Limkokwing MBA in Leisure & Tourism Management @ Cyberjaya
This MBA programme combines the very best of general MBA with further specialist knowledge in the area of leisure and tourism management. The course is designed to bridge professional competencies with analytical and theoretical experience to meet the strategic challenge facing business operations within the leisure and tourism industry worldwide.
Class conducted at: Limkokwing University of Creative Technology
- Course Profile
- Entry Requirements & Payment Plan
- Additional information
What’s special about this MBA programme
- Internationally-accredited and recognised programmes that will propel you to high-income careers after graduation. Accreditations are from Guardian Independent Certification, National Accreditation Board of Malaysia and Malaysian Qualifications Agency.
- Equal higher learning opportunities are provided for all — qualified & deserving students may apply for scholarships & incentives.
- Changing the world through campuses in Malaysia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Sierra Leone, Lesotho, Swaziland, Botswana & the United Kingdom.
- Class: Weekday class
- Accreditation: Accredited by MQA, MOHE and KPT
- Assessment: Coursework Based + Written Examinations
Why choose Limkokwing’s MBA?
To provide the best educational experience in this unique and exciting programme, the MBA in Leisure and Tourism Management is highly competitive and selective. The benefits of this programme are :
Valued Skills and Knowledge
- Management skills which have been carefully developed in an experiential environment are highly valued. Knowledge derived from leading edge Master level courses, adds further value.
- The depth of knowledge derived from Master classes, ensures that graduates have skills which can be applied to business decisions.
Combined Specialist and Generalist Programmes
- Graduates are able to combine specific skills and knowledge from specific discipline together with a general management MBA. With this, graduates will be able to contribute effectively towards an organization.
Award & Recognition
- Gold Award for the Program PERMATA Website under ‘Associations’ category by the W³ Awards
- Bronze Award for “Limkokwing Global Graduation 2014” Online Video under Education category by the 37th Annual Telly Awards
- Gold in Reader’s Digest Trusted Brands Awards 2016 under ‘Private University/College’ category by Reader’s Digest Trusted Brands Awards
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Master of Business Administration in Leisure & Tourism Management awarded by Limkokwing University of Creative Technology
(R/340/7/0157) (MQA/A7616) 03/17
The course is designed to bridge professional competencies with analytical and theoretical experience in order to meet the strategic challenges faced in the operations of the leisure and tourism industry worldwide. The course has been developed in close collaboration with the leisure and tourism industry as well as the other business organisations in mind. It aims to convey specialised knowledge, methods and skills interrelated with industry practices.
- Facilities & Events Management
- Strategic Management
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Sports Law
- Sponsorship & Fund Raising
- Organisational Behavior
- Sports Marketing Management
- Sports Finance
- Media Relations & Sports
- Project Paper
Would you like to get an MBA Booklet?
Would you like to get an MBA Booklet? Request it now!
- A minimum of a second class lower Bachelor's Degree with honours from any public/private universities recognised by the Malaysian Government OR
- A Bachelor's Degree with CGPA of 2.80 above from Limkokwing University or any university recognised by government OR
- Any other recognised equivalent qualification to a Bachelor's Degree with Honours AND
- Two supporting reference letters
- Proficiency in English language with a minimum score of 500 for TOEFL (computer based), 6.0 for IELTS or English language as native language or minimum score of 500 in GMAT
Payment Plan Options
Official Course Fee: RM39,999
Promotion Course Fee: 50% discount off tuition fees for first year when register during education fair*
*Terms & Conditions Apply
Installment Plan Breakdown:
- Resource Fees (per year, varies by programme): RM 1,500
- Wings of Creativity Reference Book (one time): RM 90
- 1st Sem: RM 13,333
- 2nd Sem: RM 13,333
- 3rd Sem: RM 13,333
Total: RM 39,999
Important: For complete Fee Schedule - latest intake & latest course fee. Kindly request from our STUDYMASTERS.MY consultant.
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan?
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan? Request it now!
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology
|Mode of Study||
Full-Time, Weekday Class
Jan, Apr, Jul, Oct
Conducted in Malaysia
Yes – Accredited
13 Core Subjects + 1 Project Paper
50% Coursework & 50% Written Examination
Yes, Available (3 Installments)
50% discount off tuition fees for first year when register during education fair* *Terms & Conditions Apply
You may also like…
MBA Dual Degree awarded by IUMW & University of Wales @ Kuala Lumpur
This MBA is aimed to produce successful business leaders and specialists with global perspective. It integrates diversified business approaches and methodologies. You will acquire the knowledge, techniques and ethics to become business experts equipped with skills customised towards the competitive business environment.
Class conducted at: International University of Malaya-Wales (IUMW)
Paris Graduate School of Management, France IEMBA Part-Time @ Mantissa College TTDI, KL
This MBA prepares a student for the bigger international business environment by providing lessons on business functions, strategies, and relationships. The student will easily adapt to the ever-changing business environment by including lessons on innovation, organisational development, stakeholder relations, and leadership.
Class conducted at: Mantissa College
MUST New Professional MBA (Online) Part-Time @ Kota Damansara
Our Professional MBA program is ideal for experienced business professionals who are looking for a way to balance their work commitments while they study for a business degree online.
Class conducted at: Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST)