Limkokwing MBA in Finance & Banking @ Cyberjaya
The programme is designed to help students to acquire the knowledge of financial management, advanced skills in accessing financial risk and rewards, so that they can direct organisations in ways that optimize their value and enhances their skills and business acumen. Students will study courses in areas like portfolio management, global finance, financial markets, corporate financial analysis, decision making and learn to apply financial theories to real decisions.
Class conducted at: Limkokwing University of Creative Technology
- Course Profile
- Entry Requirements & Payment Plan
- Additional information
What’s special about this MBA programme
- Internationally-accredited and recognised programmes that will propel you to high-income careers after graduation. Accreditations are from Guardian Independent Certification, National Accreditation Board of Malaysia and Malaysian Qualifications Agency.
- Equal higher learning opportunities are provided for all — qualified & deserving students may apply for scholarships & incentives.
- Changing the world through campuses in Malaysia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Sierra Leone, Lesotho, Swaziland, Botswana & the United Kingdom.
- Class: Weekday class
- Accreditation: Accredited by MQA, MOHE and KPT
- Assessment: Coursework Based + Written Examinations
Why choose Limkokwing’s MBA?
The aims of MBA in finance and banking curriculum are two fold:
- Equip students with the knowledge of various finance topics and how that interrelated.
- Encourage students to develop thinking and analytical skills.
With finance education a student will be equipped with the tools to understand the function and application of financial markets, the acquisition and allocation of funds for public and private sectors in domestic and international organisations, and also learn to access and utilise financial information.
Award & Recognition
- Gold Award for the Program PERMATA Website under ‘Associations’ category by the W³ Awards
- Bronze Award for “Limkokwing Global Graduation 2014” Online Video under Education category by the 37th Annual Telly Awards
- Gold in Reader’s Digest Trusted Brands Awards 2016 under ‘Private University/College’ category by Reader’s Digest Trusted Brands Awards
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance & Banking awarded by Limkokwing University of Creative Technology
(R/343/7/0062) (MQA/A7626) 09/17
MBA in the finance specialisation helps students to acquire the knowledge of financial management, advanced skills in assessing financial risks and rewards, so that students can direct organisations in ways that optimise their value and enhances their skills and business acumen. Students will study courses in areas like portfolio management, global finance, financial markets, corporate financial analysis, decision making and learn to apply financial theories to real decisions.
- Managerial Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- Financial Management
- Managerial Economics
- Bank Management
- Modern Security Analysis
- Portfolio Management
- Fund Management & Treasury Operations
- Strategic Management
- Project Paper
Would you like to get an MBA Booklet?
Would you like to get an MBA Booklet? Request it now!
- A minimum of a second class lower Bachelor's Degree with honours from any public/private universities recognised by the Malaysian Government OR
- A Bachelor's Degree with CGPA of 2.80 above from Limkokwing University or any university recognised by government OR
- Any other recognised equivalent qualification to a Bachelo's Degree AND
- Two supporting reference letters
- Proficiency in English language with a minimum score of 500 for TOEFL (computer based), 6.0 for IELTS or English language as native language or minimum score of 500 in GMAT
Payment Plan Options
Official Course Fee: RM39,999
Promotion Course Fee: 50% discount off tuition fees for first year when register during education fair*
*Terms & Conditions Apply
Installment Plan Breakdown:
- Resource Fees (per year, varies by programme): RM 1,500
- Wings of Creativity Reference Book (one time): RM 90
- 1st Sem: RM 13,333
- 2nd Sem: RM 13,333
- 3rd Sem: RM 13,333
Total: RM 39,999
Important: For complete Fee Schedule - latest intake & latest course fee. Kindly request from our STUDYMASTERS.MY consultant.
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan?
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan? Request it now!
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology
|Mode of Study||
Full-Time, Weekday Class
Jan, Apr, Jul, Oct
Conducted in Malaysia
Yes – Provisionally Accredited
13 Core Subjects + 1 Project Paper
50% Coursework & 50% Written Examination
Yes, Available (3 Installments)
50% discount off tuition fees for first year when register during education fair* *Terms & Conditions Apply
You may also like…
MUST New Professional MBA (Online) Part-Time @ Kota Damansara
Our Professional MBA program is ideal for experienced business professionals who are looking for a way to balance their work commitments while they study for a business degree online.
Class conducted at: Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST)
Paris Graduate School of Management, France IEMBA Part-Time @ Mantissa College TTDI, KL
This MBA prepares a student for the bigger international business environment by providing lessons on business functions, strategies, and relationships. The student will easily adapt to the ever-changing business environment by including lessons on innovation, organisational development, stakeholder relations, and leadership.
Class conducted at: Mantissa College
MBA Dual Degree awarded by IUMW & University of Wales @ Kuala Lumpur
This MBA is aimed to produce successful business leaders and specialists with global perspective. It integrates diversified business approaches and methodologies. You will acquire the knowledge, techniques and ethics to become business experts equipped with skills customised towards the competitive business environment.
Class conducted at: International University of Malaya-Wales (IUMW)