Limkokwing MBA (Entrepreneurship) @ Cyberjaya
MBA in Entrepreneurship as one other most popular area in new business has attacted global interest and makes itself as the most spotlighed economical topics in centre of business, market and social transformation. This programme will increase learners and participant’s entrepreneurship skills in existence and new businesses to ensure necessary and efficient skills and experience for forward moving in organisations will be gained.
Class conducted at: Limkokwing University of Creative Technology
- Course Profile
- Entry Requirements & Payment Plan
- Additional information
What’s special about this MBA programme
- Internationally-accredited and recognised programmes that will propel you to high-income careers after graduation. Accreditations are from Guardian Independent Certification, National Accreditation Board of Malaysia and Malaysian Qualifications Agency.
- Equal higher learning opportunities are provided for all — qualified & deserving students may apply for scholarships & incentives.
- Changing the world through campuses in Malaysia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Sierra Leone, Lesotho, Swaziland, Botswana & the United Kingdom.
- Class: Weekday class
- Accreditation: Provisionally Accredited by MQA, MOHE and KPT
- Assessment: Coursework Based + Written Examinations
Why choose Limkokwing’s MBA?
There are powerful reasons to provide training in any business. Investing in people is good business, as the competencies of staff are the most important sources of a company’s competitive advantage. With more skilful of entrpreneurs, knowledgeable and expenced staff, company can do more and expand in a better way. With talented assets as part of company, the business can advance and grow the profit much better.
Award & Recognition
- Gold Award for the Program PERMATA Website under ‘Associations’ category by the W³ Awards
- Bronze Award for “Limkokwing Global Graduation 2014” Online Video under Education category by the 37th Annual Telly Awards
- Gold in Reader’s Digest Trusted Brands Awards 2016 under ‘Private University/College’ category by Reader’s Digest Trusted Brands Awards
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Master of Business Administration (Entrepreneurship) awarded by Limkokwing University of Creative Technology
(N/345/7/0437) (MQA/PA2748) 10/18
This MBA in the entrepreneurs can fill the gap between the market and an innovative technique in new technological business. By taking this programme, students are able to develop their sustainable business idea and they have this opportunity to learn academic leading entrepreneurship and skills to be set sustainable business in future market.
- Entrepreneurship and Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Research Methodology
- Financial Management
- Leading Organisional Change
- Managerial Economics
- Innovative Sustainable Decision Making
- Entrepreneurs and New Venture
- Entrepreneurial Venture Development
- Strategic Management
Would you like to get an MBA Booklet?
Would you like to get an MBA Booklet? Request it now!
- A Bachelor's Degree with minimum CGPA of 2.50, as accepted by HEP Senate OR
- Other qualifications equivalent to a Bachelor's degree with minimum CGPA of 2.50 that are accepted by HEP Senate
Payment Plan Options
Official Course Fee: RM39,999
Promotion Course Fee: 50% discount off tuition fees for first year when register during education fair*
*Terms & Conditions Apply
Installment Plan Breakdown:
- Resource Fees (per year, varies by programme): RM 1,500
- Wings of Creativity Reference Book (one time): RM 90
- 1st Sem: RM 13,333
- 2nd Sem: RM 13,333
- 3rd Sem: RM 13,333
Total: RM 39,999
Important: For complete Fee Schedule - latest intake & latest course fee. Kindly request from our STUDYMASTERS.MY consultant.
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan?
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan? Request it now!
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology
|Mode of Study||
Full-Time, Weekday Class
Jan, Apr, Jul, Oct
Conducted in Malaysia
Yes – Provisionally Accredited
11 Core Subjects + 1 Dissertation
50% Coursework & 50% Written Examination
Yes, Available (3 Installments)
50% discount off tuition fees for first year when register during education fair* *Terms & Conditions Apply
You may also like…
Anglia Ruskin University, UK MBA Part-Time @ FTMS College Cyberjaya
The Anglia Ruskin University (ARU), MBA at the FTMS College is one of the top-rated modern university in UK and Europe and among the most affordable in Malaysia. Designed for busy professionals and this system frees up your weekday nights and most of your weekends to accommodate your busy schedules.
Class conducted at: FTMS College
MBA Dual Degree awarded by IUMW & University of Wales @ Kuala Lumpur
This MBA is aimed to produce successful business leaders and specialists with global perspective. It integrates diversified business approaches and methodologies. You will acquire the knowledge, techniques and ethics to become business experts equipped with skills customised towards the competitive business environment.
Class conducted at: International University of Malaya-Wales (IUMW)
Paris Graduate School of Management, France IEMBA Part-Time @ Mantissa College TTDI, KL
This MBA prepares a student for the bigger international business environment by providing lessons on business functions, strategies, and relationships. The student will easily adapt to the ever-changing business environment by including lessons on innovation, organisational development, stakeholder relations, and leadership.
Class conducted at: Mantissa College
MUST New Professional MBA (Online) Part-Time @ Kota Damansara
Our Professional MBA program is ideal for experienced business professionals who are looking for a way to balance their work commitments while they study for a business degree online.
Class conducted at: Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST)