Limkokwing Master of Science in Software Management Full-Time @ Cyberjaya
This programme provides students with the most relevant, practical, and applicable knowledge available in software engineering and software management. With the appropriate mix of technical and business skills, graduates of this programme can systematically analyse business situations and propose, plan, and manage rigorous software development strategies and efforts to fulfill organisational objectives.
Class conducted at: Limkokwing University of Creative Technology
- Course Profile
- Entry Requirements & Payment Plan
- Additional information
What’s special about this MSc programme
- Internationally-accredited and recognised programmes that will propel you to high-income careers after graduation. Accreditations are from Guardian Independent Certification, National Accreditation Board of Malaysia and Malaysian Qualifications Agency.
- Equal higher learning opportunities are provided for all — qualified & deserving students may apply for scholarships & incentives.
- Changing the world through campuses in Malaysia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Sierra Leone, Lesotho, Swaziland, Botswana & the United Kingdom.
- Class: Weekday class
- Accreditation: Accredited by MQA, MOHE and KPT
- Assessment: Coursework Based + Written Examinations
Why choose Limkokwing’s MSc?
At the end of this programme, students will be able to:
- Apply and integrate knowledge concerning current research issues by offering specialised expertise at an advanced level in business, financial and information systems disciplines in the domain of the study programme.
- Use facts and data together with process-oriented thinking and logic to ensure that software management will meet organisational, financial, market, and technical requirements.
- Apply existing techniques of research and enquiry to acquire, extend, create and interpret knowledge in ICT.
Award & Recognition
- Gold Award for the Program PERMATA Website under ‘Associations’ category by the W³ Awards
- Bronze Award for “Limkokwing Global Graduation 2014” Online Video under Education category by the 37th Annual Telly Awards
- Gold in Reader’s Digest Trusted Brands Awards 2016 under ‘Private University/College’ category by Reader’s Digest Trusted Brands Awards
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Master of Science in Software Management awarded by Limkokwing University of Creative Technology
(R/482/7/0070) (MQA/A10486) 05/20
This master of Science in Software Management programme is aims at equipping industry practitioners and academicians with advanced knowledge and skills in software management. Among the main objectives are to:
- Produce graduates who possess fundamental skills and knowledge in design and the ability to implement software metrics aligned with business and stakeholder goals.
- Train graduates to manage software development throughout its life cycle and the resources needed to finish projects.
- Equip graduates with advanced theoretical principles and scientific methods to create effective solutions to practical problems.
- Train graduates to work on a project where they can propose, design, build, test, analyse, and deliver solutions that meet appropriate computing standards and realistic constraints.
- Inculcate graduates with professional and ethical responsibilities, as well as understanding of the possible social, economic, cultural, legal and environmental impact of their computing solutions in the global context.
- Chief Technical Officer (CTO)
- Senior Manager (Software Industry)
- Project Manager
- Consultant And Trainer (Software Configuration Management)
- Academician (Software Industry Research & Development)
- Strategic Management Information System
- Software Project & Process Management
- Software Metrics and Quality Management
- System & Support Requirement Analysis and Specification
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Software Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management for Software Professionals
- Management of Outsourced Development
- Project Innovation & Management
- Research Methodology
- Decision Support & Intelligence System
- Software Maintenance & Configuration Management
- Software Engineering Research Project
Would you like to get a Programme Booklet?
Would you like to get a Programme Booklet? Request it now!
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering with honours with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 and above from any higher education institution recognised by the Malaysian Government; OR
- Any other recognised equivalent qualification by the Malaysian Government.
- For non-Malaysian citizens, please refer to the Malaysian Qualification Agency’s (MQA) to see if you meet the minimum entry requirements to obtain a student visa into Malaysia to undertake this course.
Payment Plan Options
Official Course Fee: RM 39,999
Promotion Course Fee: 50% and 30% discount off tuition fees for first and second year of study, respectively*
*Terms & Conditions Apply
Instalment Plan Breakdown:
- Resource Fees (per year, varies by programme): RM 1,500
- Wings of Creativity Reference Book (one time): RM 90
- 1st Sem: RM 13,333
- 2nd Sem: RM 13,333
- 3rd Sem: RM 13,333
Total: RM 39,999
Important: For complete Fee Schedule - latest intake & latest course fee. Kindly request from our STUDYMASTERS.MY consultant.
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan?
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan? Request it now!
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology
|Mode of Study||
Full-Time, Weekday Class
Jan, Apr, Jul, Oct
Conducted in Malaysia
Yes – Accredited
12 Core Subjects + 1 Research Project
60% Coursework & 40% Written Examination
Yes, Available (3 Installments)
50% and 30% discount off tuition fees for first and second year of study, respectively* *Terms & Conditions Apply