Limkokwing Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Management Full-Time @ Cyberjaya
This programme aims to produce “Doctors of Philosophy” in Management with advanced knowledge and skills in management practices and research. In addition, this programme also aims at equipping industry practitioners and academicians with advanced knowledge and skills in business management.
Class conducted at: Limkokwing University of Creative Technology
- Course Profile
- Entry Requirements & Payment Plan
- Additional information
What’s special about this PhD programme
- Internationally-accredited and recognised programmes that will propel you to high-income careers after graduation. Accreditations are from Guardian Independent Certification, National Accreditation Board of Malaysia and Malaysian Qualifications Agency.
- Equal higher learning opportunities are provided for all — qualified & deserving students may apply for scholarships & incentives.
- Changing the world through campuses in Malaysia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Sierra Leone, Lesotho, Swaziland, Botswana & the United Kingdom.
- Class: Weekday class
- Accreditation: Accredited by MQA, MOHE and KPT
- Assessment: Research Mode Programme
Why choose Limkokwing’s PhD?
At the end of this programme, students will be able to:
- Apply a range of quantitative and qualitative research methods frequently used in research works to solve contemporary problems in management practices.
- Construct research questions that can be examined empirically using scientific methods.
- Demonstrate an understanding of state-of-the-art knowledge in the field of the student’s research.
Award & Recognition
- Gold Award for the Program PERMATA Website under ‘Associations’ category by the W³ Awards
- Bronze Award for “Limkokwing Global Graduation 2014” Online Video under Education category by the 37th Annual Telly Awards
- Gold in Reader’s Digest Trusted Brands Awards 2016 under ‘Private University/College’ category by Reader’s Digest Trusted Brands Awards
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Management awarded by Limkokwing University of Creative Technology
(R/340/8/0506) (MQA/A10541) 03/20
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Management is well design to produce high-quality doctorates with advanced skills in teaching, training, research, as well as managerial, entrepreneurial and strategic knowledge for leading innovative contemporary organisations. Besides that, students will have deeper understanding of knowledge in managerial functions such as marketing, accounting, finance, information systems, human resources and operations.
In addition, this programme also aims to improve professional practices through the application of research and case methodologies and to produce doctors of philosophy with capabilities in innovative leadership and change management.
About the industry
Management is the act of getting people together to accomplish desired goals and objectives using available resources efficiently and effectively. Management comprises planning, organizing, staffing, leading or directing, and controlling an organization (a group of one or more people or entities) or effort for the purpose of accomplishing a goal. Resourcing encompasses the deployment and manipulation of human resources, financial resources, technological resources and natural resources.
- Company CEO / MD
- Management Consultant / Trainer
- Faculty Member In Business And Management Schools
- Advanced Research Methodologies
- Advanced Quantitative Analysis
Would you like to get a Programme Booklet?
Would you like to get a Programme Booklet? Request it now!
- A Master's Degree or any other equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian Government; AND
- Two letters of reference/recommendation provided by former or current employer, or professor, or community leader;
- International students shall posses a proficiency in English language with a minimum score of 550 for TOEFL (computer-based), 7.0 for IELTS, or English language as a native language.
- For non-Malaysian citizens, please refer to the Malaysian Qualification Agency’s (MQA) to see if you meet the minimum entry requirements to obtain a student visa into Malaysia to undertake this course.
Payment Plan Options
Official Course Fee: RM 13,750
Promotion Course Fee: 50% and 30% discount off tuition fees for first and second year of study, respectively*
*Terms & Conditions Apply
Instalment Plan Breakdown:
- Resource Fees (per year, varies by programme): RM 1,500
- Wings of Creativity Reference Book (one time): RM 90
- 1st Sem: RM 2,292
- 2nd Sem: RM 2,292
- 3rd Sem: RM 2,292
- 4th Sem: RM 2,292
- 5th Sem: RM 2,292
- 6th Sem: RM 2,292
Total: RM 13,750
Important: For complete Fee Schedule - latest intake & latest course fee. Kindly request from our STUDYMASTERS.MY consultant.
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan?
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan? Request it now!
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology
|Mode of Study||
Conducted in Malaysia
Yes – Accredited
2 Core Subjects + 1 Thesis Writing + Viva Presentation
Yes, Available (5 Installments)
50% and 30% discount off tuition fees for first and second year of study, respectively* *Terms & Conditions Apply
You may also like…
MUST Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Management @ Kota Damansara
The Doctor of Philosophy in Management Programme (by Research) prepares competent practitioners and researchers with a firm grounding in Management who can foster research and development of new knowledge in specific areas.
Class conducted at: Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST)
Asia Pacific University PhD in Management @ APU Kuala Lumpur
The Doctorate Degree (PhD) Programme in Management is created to train calibre and high performing graduates to find genuine discoveries in the field of management via research. The outcome of the research should reflect their ability in critical analysis, their thinking strength and capability of integrating their skills in research and their indepth knowledge.
Class conducted at: Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU)