IUKL Master of Business Administration (MBA) @ Kajang
The corporate world evokes many unforeseen enigmatic scenarios. They are undeniably challenging, but once it has been mastered, great success follows. To achieve and enjoy the success, the Faculty of Business and Accounting, IUKL offers a specially designed Master of Business Administration programme. This programme will strengthen students career path and achievements in the future business endeavours.
Class conducted at: Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur (IUKL)
- Course Profile
- Entry Requirements & Payment Plan
- Additional information
What’s special about this MBA programme
- Creative academic and industry collaborations
- Experienced and qualified industry lecturers
- MQA registered and fully accredited courses
- Conducive learning
- Class: Weekdays class after after office hours (Part-Time), Weekdays class (Full-Time)
- Accreditation: Accredited by MQA, MOHE and KPT
- Assessment: Coursework Based + Written Examinations
Why choose IUKL’s MBA?
Corporate Training & Business Simulations
- Free leadership personality profiling
- Leadership development workshops
Coaching & Business Mentoring
- One on one personal coaching
- Mentoring sessions
Corporative & Business Networking
- Industrial visits
- Networking opportunities
Award & Recognition
- Member of Malaysia Association of Private Colleges and Universities (MAPCU)
- Qualified as an Multimedia Super Corridor (MSC) status institution.
- Obtained the recognition of ISO 2001:2008 BM TRADA
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Master of Business Administration awarded by Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur
KP/JPS (R/345/7/0582) (MQA/A5930) 11/19
This MBA programme give the option of seven different major creates an opportunity for students to have in-depth mastery in their respective fields. Undoubtedly, this programme also will strengthen students career path and achievements in their future business endeavors. Exposure in the areas of management will be in-depth, whereby graduates will focus on a specialised area and will work to further develop their conceptual and intellectual knowledge and methodological tools. Otherwise, it blends the teaching method to suits the working adult.
- Managerial Economics
- Accounting for Managers
- Statistics for Business Decision Making
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- Human Resource Management
Elective Subjects (Choose Any 2)
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Management
- E-Commerce & Information Technology
- Business Legal Environment & Ethics
Specialization Subjects (Choose Any 4)
- Seminar in Accounting Theory
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Contemporary Issues in International Accounting
- Forensic Accounting
Human Resource Management Subjects
- Employee Recruitment and Selection
- Employee Training and Development
- International Human Resource Management
- Current Issues in Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Quality and Change Management
- Managing Creativity and Innovation
- Electronic Marketing
- Global marketing
- Strategic Marketing
- Strategic Brand Management
- Applied Marketing Research
Project Management Subjects
- Value Engineering
- Tendering and Procurement Management
- Risk management
- Construction Safety and Health
Banking and Finance Subjects
- International Finance
- Investment and Commercial Banking
- Financial Risk Management
- Investment and Portfolio Management
- Islamic Financial System
- Project Paper (Completion of 80% of the programme)
Would you like to get an MBA Booklet?
Would you like to get an MBA Booklet? Request it now!
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field with a CGPA of 2.50 and above from IUKL or any institutions of higher learning accredited by the government, OR other equivalent qualifications approved by the Senate of IUKL
- Applicants with CGPA below 2.50 or its equivalent qualifications may apply to the programme, subject to a minimum of 5 years of working experience in relevant field
- Sufficient mastery of the English language is required
- For local applicants, Credit in Bahasa Inggeris during SPM or score BAND 3 in MUET
- International applicants are required to have a minimum score of TOEFL 550 or IELTS 6.0
Payment Plan Options
Official Course Fee: RM 28,800
Promotion Course Fee: RM 2,000 (October Intakes Only)
Instalment Plan Breakdown:
- 1st Sem: RM 5,400
- 2nd Sem: RM 9,000
- 3rd Sem: RM 9,000
- 4th Sem: RM 1,800
Total: RM 28,800
Important: For complete Fee Schedule - latest intake & latest course fee. Kindly request from our STUDYMASTERS.MY consultant.
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan?
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan? Request it now!
Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur (IUKL)
12 Months, 18-24 Months
|Mode of Study||
Evening Class, Full-Time, Part-Time, Weekday Class
Mar, Jun, Sep, Oct
Conducted in Malaysia
Yes – Accredited
12 Subjects + 1 Project Paper
50% Coursework & 50% Written Examination
Yes, Available (4 Installments)
RM 2,000 rebate is given for October 2017 intake * T&C Apply
You may also like…
MUST New Professional MBA (Online) Part-Time @ Kota Damansara
Our Professional MBA program is ideal for experienced business professionals who are looking for a way to balance their work commitments while they study for a business degree online.
Class conducted at: Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST)
MBA Dual Degree awarded by IUMW & University of Wales @ Kuala Lumpur
This MBA is aimed to produce successful business leaders and specialists with global perspective. It integrates diversified business approaches and methodologies. You will acquire the knowledge, techniques and ethics to become business experts equipped with skills customised towards the competitive business environment.
Class conducted at: International University of Malaya-Wales (IUMW)
Paris Graduate School of Management, France IEMBA Part-Time @ Mantissa College TTDI, KL
This MBA prepares a student for the bigger international business environment by providing lessons on business functions, strategies, and relationships. The student will easily adapt to the ever-changing business environment by including lessons on innovation, organisational development, stakeholder relations, and leadership.
Class conducted at: Mantissa College