IUKL Master in Electronics Engineering @ Kajang
The Master of Electronics Engineering (MEE) programme (By Research) aims at preparing engineering graduates with advanced technical knowledge and skills in finding practical and scientific solutions to meet the needs and changes of the current engineering problems.
Class conducted at: Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur (IUKL)
- Course Profile
- Entry Requirements & Payment Plan
- Additional information
What’s special about this MEE programme
- Enriching engineering research and education through design and infrastructure approaches.
- Moving towards a Creative Economy by way of the Knowledge Economy in order to sustain development in all areas of Microelectronics and Communications Engineering.
- Computer Programme Development Systems and simulators are available in support of the research work.
- Class: Students will be assigned a supervisor and no classes for this programme
- Accreditation: Accredited by MQA, MOHE and KPT
- Assessment: Research Based
Why choose IUKL’s MEE?
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- Ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- Develop design skills and methodologies relevant to a variety of electrical and electronic systems, circuits and models.
- Gain experience of dealing with the challenges encountered by academic and industrial researchers.
Award & Recognition
- Member of Malaysia Association of Private Colleges and Universities (MAPCU)
- Qualified as an Multimedia Super Corridor (MSC) status institution.
- Obtained the recognition of ISO 2001:2008 BM TRADA
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Master in Electronics Engineering awarded by Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur
KP/JPS (R/523/7/0189) (MQA/A9659) 07/19
The Master in Electronics Engineering illustrates the infrastructure approaches through a programme focused on the design, development and commercialisation of industrial microelectronics and communication systems.
The programme delivers broad-based understanding of the art and covering modern technology of electronic engineering. This programme is suitable for graduates of closely related disciplines who wish to convert to electronic engineering.
- IT Business Analysts
- Systems Designers
- Software Development Professionals
- Production Technicians
- Electrical Engineers
- Engineering Professionals
- Students must display an independent approach towards their work, but they will be guided in a research project by an appointed supervisor.
- Students are expected to attend seminars and specific lectures on the research area.
- Students are required to present and defend their research proposal at the end of their first quarter of study.
- Students are obligated to submit monthly progress reports to their supervisor. Periodic consultation will be arranged by the supervisor.
- The Postgraduate Studies Committee will review the performance of the students on a quarterly basis.
- Upon completion of their research, students will present and defend their thesis.
All research topics tend towards, but are not limited to the application and innovation of new and emerging electronic components and technology in the field of Microelectronics and Communications. Research in the Department of Electronics Engineering falls into four major areas:
- Radio Frequency and Microwave Engineering: Microwave Circuits, Radar, Antennas and Propagation.
- Computer, Telecommunication Networks and Machine Vision.
- Microelectronics and Integrated Circuit Designs.
- Power Electronics.
Would you like to get a Programme Booklet?
Would you like to get a Programme Booklet? Request it now!
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field with a CGPA of 2.75 and above from IUKL or any institutions of higher learning accredited by the government, OR other equivalent qualifications approved by the Senate of IUKL.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA of 2.50 and above may apply to the programme pending internal assessment by the faculty.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA of 2.00 and above may apply to the programme subject to minimum 5 years of working experience in relevant field.
- For local applicants, sufficient mastery of the English language to satisfactorily complete the course.
- International applicants who originate from a country where English is the native language; OR are required to have a minimum score of TOEFL 550 OR IELTS 6.0.; OR have attained a degree from a university where the medium of instruction is in English.
Payment Plan Options
Official Course Fee: RM 30,100 (Inclusive Refundable Deposit + Insurance)
Promotion Course Fee: RM 2,000 (March Intakes Only)
Instalment Plan Breakdown:
- 1st Sem: RM 3,700
- 2nd Sem: RM 7,400
- 3rd Sem: RM 4,750
- 4th Sem: RM 4,750
- 5th Sem: RM 4,750
- 6th Sem: RM 4,750
Total: RM 30,100
Important: For complete Fee Schedule - latest intake & latest course fee. Kindly request from our STUDYMASTERS.MY consultant.
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan?
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan? Request it now!
Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur (IUKL)
18-24 Months, 36-48 Months
|Mode of Study||
Mar, Jun, Oct
Conducted in Malaysia
Yes – Accredited
4 Major Field of Research Areas
Yes, Available (6 Installments)
RM 2,000 rebate is given for March 2018 intake (Only available at Info Day/Education Fair) * T&C Apply