IUKL Master in Communication @ Kajang
The Master in Communication programme is designed to produce world-class, competent and knowledgeable graduates in the field of communication, who are sought after not only by local corporations but also multinational corporations (MNCs).
Class conducted at: Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur (IUKL)
- Course Profile
- Entry Requirements & Payment Plan
- Additional information
What’s special about this MC programme
- The Master in Communication by coursework enables students to gain an in-depth understanding of communication theories and equips them with the practical skills and knowledge needed in communications-related employment areas.
- The programme includes training in research methods and the preparation of a research project on a communications-related area. Skills and knowledge in communication are complementary to other qualifications relating to a wide range of professions.
- Class: Weekdays class after office hours (Part-Time), Weekdays class (Full-Time)
- Accreditation: Accredited by MQA, MOHE and KPT
- Assessment: Coursework Based + Written Examinations
Why choose IUKL’s MC?
- Teaches concepts and skills relevant to today’s communication professional.
- Learn how to design and execute effective communication strategies and tactics across a range of settings, such as supporting a corporation in crisis to regain credibility, or crafting a compelling story for a non-profit organization, or researching new markets for an emerging brand.
- Enhance critical thinking, presentation and writing skills, to be persuasive to colleagues and clients.
- Make strategic decisions around communication business issues based on an organization’s strategies, goals and objectives and on the applicable communication research.
Award & Recognition
- Member of Malaysia Association of Private Colleges and Universities (MAPCU)
- Qualified as an Multimedia Super Corridor (MSC) status institution.
- Obtained the recognition of ISO 2001:2008 BM TRADA
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Master in Communication awarded by Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur
KP/JPS (R/321/7/0149) (MQA/A11307) 11/20
The Master in Communication programme focuses on refinement of analytical skills and knowledge required for decision making in the areas of advertising, marketing and corporate communication. This programme will benefit those already with an involved career in the communications field, as well as those who possess a related degree and want to hone their abilities and gain further knowledge in the field.
- Internal Communications
- Market Research Analysis
- Public Relations
- Event Planning
- Customer Service
- Theories of Communication
- Contemporary Communication Issues
- Data Analysis & Interpretation
- Postgraduate Research Methodology
- Organizational Communication: Selected Cases
- Corporate Brand Management
- Application of New Media
- Theory and Practice of Corporate Communication
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Risk and Crisis Communication
- Master’s Research Project
Would you like to get a Programme Booklet?
Would you like to get a Programme Booklet? Request it now!
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent, with a minimum CGPA of 2.75, as accepted by the Senate of IUKL.
- A Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.75 but above 2.50, can be accepted subject to internal assesment by the faculty.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent, not meeting CGPA of 2.50, can be accepted subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in relevant field as accepted by the Senate of IUKL.
- Any professional qualifications recognized by Malaysian government and the Senate of IUKL.
- For local applicants, sufficient mastery of the English language is required.
- International applicants who originate from a country where English is the native language; OR are required to have a minimum score of TOEFL 600 OR IELTS 6.0.; OR have attained a degree from a university where the medium of instruction is in English.
Payment Plan Options
Official Course Fee: RM 26,700 (Inclusive Refundable Deposit + Insurance)
Promotion Course Fee: RM 2,000 (March Intakes Only)
Instalment Plan Breakdown:
- 1st Sem: RM 6,270
- 2nd Sem: RM 6,840
- 3rd Sem: RM 5,700
- 4th Sem: RM 7,410
Total: RM 26,700
Important: For complete Fee Schedule - latest intake & latest course fee. Kindly request from our STUDYMASTERS.MY consultant.
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan?
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan? Request it now!
Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur (IUKL)
18 Months, 18-24 Months
|Mode of Study||
Evening Class, Full-Time, Part-Time, Weekday Class
Mar, Jun, Oct
Conducted in Malaysia
Yes – Accredited
7 Core Subjects + 3 Elective Subjects + 1 Research Paper
50% Coursework & 50% Written Examination
Yes, Available (4 Installments)
RM 2,000 rebate is given for March 2018 intake (Only available at Info Day/Education Fair) * T&C Apply
You may also like…
Limkokwing Master of Communication Full-Time @ Cyberjaya
This Master of Communication programme focuses on the nature and functions of communication (Advertisement and Public Relations). The course aims to develop theoretical understanding and practical vocational skills to facilitate the planning, implementation and management of communications strategies, in the local and international context.
Class conducted at: Limkokwing University of Creative Technology
Monash University, AUS Master of Communications and Media Studies @ Subang Jaya
This Master of Communications and media programme addresses the needs of people working, or aspiring to work, in the communications and media industry. It looks at the history, development and reception of traditional and new media around the world and the changes in content delivery, policy and technology that have taken place in recent years. The program’s curriculum is both theoretically and practically grounded.
Class conducted in: Monash University