IUKL Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Education @ Kajang
Doctor of Philosophy in Education is a broad approach programme where educational research focuses not only on processes at different levels related to institutions like pre-schools and schools, colleges and universities but also to other formal and informal institutions and arenas, like the family, different organizations, and different informal settings where upbringing, teaching and learning take place.
Class conducted at: Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur (IUKL)
- Course Profile
- Entry Requirements & Payment Plan
- Additional information
What’s special about this PhD programme
- The programme aims, objectives and learning outcomes of Doctor of Philosophy in Education incorporate issues of leadership, social responsibility, scholarship, community involvement, ethical values and professionalism.
- Students are provided with a rich exposure to fundamental theories and concepts associated with education, as well as current issues and trends in teaching and learning.
- Students are also guided to employ appropriate research methods and designs to examine and explore critical matters relevant to education at all levels.
- Class: Students will be assigned a supervisor and no classes for this programme
- Accreditation: Provisionally Accredited by MQA, MOHE and KPT
- Assessment: Research Based
Why choose IUKL’s PhD?
This programme is perfectly designed for students so that they will be able to:
- Demonstrate intellectual competencies sufficient to deliver instruction, conduct research, and provide service at the level of a university faculty member in specializations of relevance to their major area of emphasis.
- Demonstrate research competencies sufficient to design, conduct, analyze, and report qualitative, quantitative, and mixed-methods research on topics of relevance to their major area of research.
- Enable students to achieve core educational objectives as scholars in the specialization areas.
Award & Recognition
- Member of Malaysia Association of Private Colleges and Universities (MAPCU)
- Qualified as an Multimedia Super Corridor (MSC) status institution.
- Obtained the recognition of ISO 2001:2008 BM TRADA
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Doctor of Philosophy in Education awarded by Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur
KP/JPS (N/140/8/0009) (MQA/PA08202) 04/21
The Doctor of Philosophy in Education programme is aimed at developing student’s professional knowledge and understanding in the context of educational research which will enable them to meaningfully contribute to solving educational problems, nationally and internationally.
Students will propose, conduct, analyze, and write a dissertation composed of original research that makes a contribution to the literature in their major area of emphasis. In addition, this programme is perfect for those graduates who aspire to an academic career in educational research teaching in higher education institutions or to positions of professional leadership and responsibility in the field of education.
Areas of Specialization:
- Adult Education
- Educational Leadership and Management
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Multicultural/Multilingual Education
- Higher Education
- Comparative International Education
- Leadership, Policy, and Change
- Teaching and Learning
- Innovation in Education
Would you like to get a Programme Booklet?
Would you like to get a Programme Booklet? Request it now!
- A Master's Degree accepted by the Senate of IUKL; OR
- Other qualifications equivalent to a Master's Degree that are accepted by the Senate of IUKL.
- For local applicants, a minimum credit in English language at SPM or its equivalent; OR have attained a Master’s Degree from university/programme where the medium of instruction is English.
- International applicants are required to have a minimum score of TOEFL 550 OR IELTS 6.0.; OR have attained a degree from a university where the medium of instruction is in English.
Payment Plan Options
Official Course Fee: RM 27,500 (Inclusive Refundable Deposit + Insurance)
Promotion Course Fee: RM 2,000 (March Intakes Only)
Instalment Plan Breakdown:
- 1st Sem: RM 1,800
- 2nd Sem: RM 3,600
- 3rd Sem: RM 3,157
- 4th Sem: RM 3,157
- 5th Sem: RM 3,157
- 6th Sem: RM 3,157
- 7th Sem: RM 3,157
- 8th Sem: RM 3,157
- 9th Sem: RM 3,157
Total: RM 27,500
Important: For complete Fee Schedule - latest intake & latest course fee. Kindly request from our STUDYMASTERS.MY consultant.
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan?
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan? Request it now!
Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur (IUKL)
36-72 Months, 48-96 Months
|Mode of Study||
Mar, Jun, Oct
Conducted in Malaysia
Yes – Provisionally Accredited
10 Field Types of Research Areas
Yes, Available (9 Installment)
RM 2,000 rebate is given for March 2018 intake (Only available at Info Day/Education Fair) * T&C Apply
You may also like…
UNISEL Doctor of Education @ Bestari Jaya
The Faculty of Education and Social Sciences, Universiti Selangor offers a doctoral programme, the Doctor of Education (Ed.D). The degree is an avenue designed for graduates to proceed to a higher qualification to fulfil their ambition as administrators, or managers.
Class conducted in: University Selangor (UNISEL)
Asia e University Doctor of Philosophy (Education) @ Kuala Lumpur
The Doctor of Philosophy (Education) PhD programme is specifically geared for professional practitioners in education from public or private schools, community or government agencies, training departments, institutions of higher education and other education-related settings, aspiring to be researchers.
Class conducted at: Asia e University