INTI International University MBA (Online) Part-Time @ Nilai
This MBA will enable students to learn crucial business administration and management skills, knowledge and develop a portfolio of key management competencies such as:
- Strategic Analysis
- Decision Making
- Appreciation of Global Business Challenges
Class conducted at: INTI International University
- Course Profile
- Entry Requirements & Payment Plan
- Additional information
What’s special about this MBA programme
- Flexible Online MBA Programme
- Complete 12 modules & 1 project in 2 years programme
- Assessment of the course included coursework and minor written examination
- MBA that help students to develop crucial business administration and management skills
- Accredited and Worldwide Recognized
- Aim to advance your career, develop entrepreneurial skills & global business expertise
- Class: No Physical Lecture Class, Fully Online Programme
- Accreditation: Accredited by MQA, JPA & MOHE
- 6 Modules are 100% Coursework-based & No Written Examination
- 6 Modules are 80% Coursework & 20% Written Examination
Why choose INTI International University Online MBA?
- Visiting Laureate’s and partner universities’ professors
- World of Business Idea (WOBI™) star lecturers
Focused on Personal Effectiveness
- Structured personal development plan
- Soft skills module/training on entrepreneurial, communications, leadership, team working, innovation skills etc.
A Holistic Learning Approach
- Business simulation and online with blackboard
- Employer mentorship and coaching
- Industry developed curriculum: ‘Problem-based learning’ & ‘Project-based learning’, expose to simulated and real business problems and environments & also gain actual skills and real world experience
Award & Recognition
- QS Stars: 5 Stars for Teaching, Rated for Excellence (2016)
- QS Stars: 5 Stars for Employability, Rated for Excellence (2016)
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Master of Business Administration (MBA) awarded by INTI International University
INTI International University: KPT/JPS (MQA/A8770) 02/2018
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme awarded by INTI International University will enable you to move ahead in today’s workforce as you learn crucial business administration and management skills. The curriculum also helps you develop a portfolio of key management competencies such as Strategic Analysis, Decision Making, and Appreciation of Global Business Challenges.
INTI’s MBA offers a portfolio of critical management fields:
- Commercial Law
- Human Resource Management
- Business Accounting & Finance
- Business Economics
- Business Ethics & Law
- Business Research Methods
- Marketing Management
- Managing Information Systems
- Operations Management
- Statistics and Decision Analysis
- Strategic Management
- Managing Organisations
Electives Subjects (Choose Any 2)
- Issues in Corporate Governance
- Issues in Management Accounting
- Comparative Company Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Corporate Finance
- Investment Securities & Portfolio Management
Human Resource Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Organisation Development and Change
- International Marketing
- Strategic Marketing in Practice
- Issues in Global Business
- Managing Entrepreneurship
- MBA Project
Would you like to get an MBA Booklet?
Would you like to get an MBA Booklet? Request it now!
- An honours degree from a recognised university;
- A professional qualification recognised by INTI International University;
- Other equivalent qualifications approved by the Senate of INTI International University.
*All applications will be individually assessed.
Payment Plan Options
Course Fees: RM 23,595
Registration Fees: RM 600
General Deposits: RM 500
Total Fees: RM 24,695
Important: For complete Fee Schedule - latest intake & latest course fee. Kindly request from our STUDYMASTERS.MY consultant.
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan?
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan? Request it now!
INTI International University, Malaysia
|Mode of Study||
Jan, May, Sep
Conducted in Malaysia
Yes – Accredited
12 Subjects + 1 Project
6 Modules are 100% Coursework-based & No Written Examination, 6 Modules are 80% Coursework & 20% Written Examination
Early Bird Discount: RM 1,200 *T&C refer to INTI International University & Colleges.
You may also like…
MBA Dual Degree awarded by IUMW & University of Wales @ Kuala Lumpur
This MBA is aimed to produce successful business leaders and specialists with global perspective. It integrates diversified business approaches and methodologies. You will acquire the knowledge, techniques and ethics to become business experts equipped with skills customised towards the competitive business environment.
Class conducted at: International University of Malaya-Wales (IUMW)
Paris Graduate School of Management, France IEMBA Part-Time @ Mantissa College TTDI, KL
This MBA prepares a student for the bigger international business environment by providing lessons on business functions, strategies, and relationships. The student will easily adapt to the ever-changing business environment by including lessons on innovation, organisational development, stakeholder relations, and leadership.
Class conducted at: Mantissa College
MUST New Professional MBA (Online) Part-Time @ Kota Damansara
Our Professional MBA program is ideal for experienced business professionals who are looking for a way to balance their work commitments while they study for a business degree online.
Class conducted at: Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST)