Coventry University, UK MBA (Global Financial Services) Part-Time @ INTI International University & Colleges, Subang
This MBA emphasises on business awareness, proactive and logical thinking, research and critical analysis to help make sound strategic financial decisions on a global scale. This programme develops your skills and expertise in business strategy, marketing in finance, leadership, financial markets and institutions, corporate finance, banking regulation and risks, and business ethics in an international context.
Class conducted at: INTI International College Subang
- Course Profile
- Entry Requirements & Payment Plan
- Additional information
What’s special about this MBA programme
- Complete 12 Modules & 1 Organisation Internship or 1 Consulting Project or 1 Dissertation in 2 years programme
- The course is 100% coursework-based & no written examination
- One of the tops ranked UK MBA in Malaysia
- Highly valued by many world-class business organisations
- Industry-Driven Courses accredited by MQA, MOHE, KPT and JPA
- Courses taught by the PhD Qualified Malaysian lecturers
- Practical Learning with Outstanding Networking
- Aim to advance your career, develop entrepreneurial skills & global business expertise
- Class: Weekend / Evening Classes
- Accreditation: Provisional Accredited by MQA, JPA & MOHE
- Assessment: Coursework Based (No Written Examination)
Why choose Coventry University’s MBA
Identical Award from Coventry University (CU), UK
- Teaching and learning materials used are from Coventry University, UK.
- Coursework is moderated by the faculty members from the UK to ensure the graduate outcome quality.
Focused on Developing Employability Skills
- Dedicated modules focused on building essential soft skills for better career prospects.
- Gain real work experience through INTI employer’s project.
- Professional workshop series.
- Industry engagements via employer projects.
- Guaranteed internships placement.
Flexible Programme Structure
- 100% coursework.
- Options to complete with dissertations, internship or consulting project.
Global exposure via an option to transfer to Coventry University London campus for degree completion.
Award & Recognition
- Top New University in the Complete University Guide 2018 league tables.
- Ranked 12th in the UK in the Guardian University Guide 2018.
- Top 200 in the world in the Times Higher Education Young University Rankings (2017).
- Ranked 15th in the UK – The Guardian University Guide 2016.
- Top University for Student Satisfaction (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016).
- Voted as Modern University of the Year for three consecutive years; 2014, 2015 and 2016 (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016)
- Ranked in the top 4% of higher education institutions in the world (QS World Rankings 2016).
- 91% of our students are happy with the quality of their course (NSS 2016).
- University of the Year 2015 – Times Higher Educational Awards.
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Specialisation in Global Financial Services in collaboration with Coventry University, UK
INTI International College Subang: KPT/JPS (MQA/PA3761) 09/2019
The Coventry University Master of Business Administration (MBA) specialise in Global Financial Services is an internationally recognised business qualification. The MBA is highly valued by many world-class business organisations and is a useful certification that graduate students can acquire in order to help enhance their managerial prospects/careers in a world characterised by strong global competition, new technological leaps, continuous change, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), ethical and sustainable business management and the speed of change and its global nature.
Learning to manage in this business context requires new and higher levels of knowledge, business and personal skills. Hence, companies will continue to seek graduate MBA students with a view to renewing and refreshing their organisation and who possess the skills needed to implement change, to turn threats into opportunities and to sustain and improve their organisation’s competitive advantage.
The MBA in Global Financial Services emphasises on business awareness, proactive and logical thinking, research and critical analysis to help managers make sound strategic financial decisions on a global scale with the use of a powerful simulation tool to bring to life the world of the city trader.
We provide graduates with expertise in business strategy, marketing in finance, leadership, financial markets and institutions, corporate finance, banking regulation and risks and business ethics in an international context and emphasise on the application of knowledge through teamwork, case studies, simulations and real life projects.
- Academic and Professional Skills
- Sustainable Strategy from Planning to Implementation
- Marketing in a Global Age
- Leading in a Changing World
- Finance, Funding and Legislative Frameworks for Success
- Employability and Consultancy Skills
- Business and Management Research Methods
- Organisation Internship or Consultancy Project or Dissertation
- Global Financial Markets
- International Accounting Perspectives
- Banking Regulation and Risk
- Financial Enterprise & Social Responsibility
Organisation Internship or Consulting Project or Dissertation
Would you like to get an MBA Booklet?
Would you like to get an MBA Booklet? Request it now!
- Bachelor's Degree (Level 6 - MQF) with minimum CGPA of 2.50;
- Other qualifications equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree (Level 6 - MQF) with minimum CGPA of 2.50;
- English language proficiency at least Band 6.5 IELTS or equivalent (Foreign Student).
*All applications will be individually assessed.
Payment Plan Options
Course Fees: RM 35,220
Registration Fees: RM 400
General Deposits: RM 500
Total Fees: RM 36,120
Important: For complete Fee Schedule - latest intake & latest course fee. Kindly request from our STUDYMASTERS.MY consultant.
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan?
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan? Request it now!
Coventry University, UK
|Mode of Study||
Evening Class, Part Time, Weekend Class
Jan, May, Sep
Conducted in Malaysia
Yes – Provisionally Accredited
12 Modules & 1 Organisation Internship /1 Consulting Project/ 1 Dissertation
100% Coursework (No Written Examination)
Early Bird Discount: RM 1,200 *T&C refer to INTI International University & Colleges.
You may also like…
Paris Graduate School of Management, France IEMBA Part-Time @ Mantissa College TTDI, KL
This MBA prepares a student for the bigger international business environment by providing lessons on business functions, strategies, and relationships. The student will easily adapt to the ever-changing business environment by including lessons on innovation, organisational development, stakeholder relations, and leadership.
Class conducted at: Mantissa College
MUST New Professional MBA (Online) Part-Time @ Kota Damansara
Our Professional MBA program is ideal for experienced business professionals who are looking for a way to balance their work commitments while they study for a business degree online.
Class conducted at: Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST)
Anglia Ruskin University, UK MBA Part-Time @ FTMS College Cyberjaya
The Anglia Ruskin University (ARU), MBA at the FTMS College is one of the top-rated modern university in UK and Europe and among the most affordable in Malaysia. Designed for busy professionals and this system frees up your weekday nights and most of your weekends to accommodate your busy schedules.
Class conducted at: FTMS College
MBA Dual Degree awarded by IUMW & University of Wales @ Kuala Lumpur
This MBA is aimed to produce successful business leaders and specialists with global perspective. It integrates diversified business approaches and methodologies. You will acquire the knowledge, techniques and ethics to become business experts equipped with skills customised towards the competitive business environment.
Class conducted at: International University of Malaya-Wales (IUMW)