BERJAYA UCH Master of Business Administration (MBA) @ Kuala Lumpur
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is catered for students who wish to obtain a postgraduate qualification in the fields of Business and Management. Its main thrust is to provide students with solid knowledge in business coupled with the necessary technical skills to succeed in various areas of business.
Class conducted at: BERJAYA University College of Hospitality
- Course Profile
- Entry Requirements & Payment Plan
- Additional information
What’s special about this MBA programme
The programme’s holistic design provides students with complete and all-round development of essential skills and traits in business. The subjects were carefully selected and balanced to contribute to students’ overall learning and personal development. Students will be equipped with basic knowledge and skills in business that allows them to deal and relate with fundamental business issues.
- Class: Weekends class (Part-Time), Weekdays class (Full-Time)
- Accreditation: Accredited by MQA, MOHE and KPT
- Assessment: Coursework Based + Written Examinations
Why choose Berjaya UCH’s MBA?
- This programme is backed by the Berjaya Group of Companies – One of the Malaysia’s largest and most diversified conglomerates. The Company’s executives form part of the pool of resource talent that gives this programme a unique edge over other postgraduate courses.
- The programme is designed not only for those who are interested to further their studies but also for working students since it offers classes in the evenings.
Award & Recognition
- Hospitality Asia Platinum Awards (HAPA) 2010 for ‘Hospitality Education Excellence’
- BrandLaureate-SMEs Chapter Awards 2010 for the ‘Best Brands in Education-Tourism, Hospitality, Culinary & Retail Education’
- World Association of Chefs Societies (WACS) Recognition of Quality Culinary Education 2011
- Doctorjob’s Students’ Choice Awards – (organised by GTI Media)
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Master of Business Administration awarded by Berjaya University College of Hospitality
JPT/BPP (N/340/7/0208) (MQA/PA1978) 09/17
This MBA programme encompasses areas such as Leadership, Human Resource Management, Information Technology, Finance, Economics, Marketing and Business Ethics. Electives are available in the areas of International Business, International Hospitality Management and International Tourism.
- Strategic Marketing & Corporate Communication
- Leading in a Global Environment
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Applied Corporate Finance & Economics
- Operations Management & Decision Science
- Global Information & Communication Technology Management
- Management Control & Costing System
- Electives I & II
- Research Methodology & Analysis Techniques
- Management Research Report
Elective Subjects for International Business
- Contemporary Issues in Management: Corporate Governance Structure
- Strategic Management & Development: International Business &
- Corporate Strategy
- Business Ethics & Corporate
- Social Responsibility
- Enterprise Development Project:
- Business Planning & Development
Elective Subjects for International Hospitality
- Contemporary Issues in Hospitality Management: Managing Sustainability
- Strategic Management & Development: Service Operations Management & Service Strategy in Hospitality
- Business Ethics and CSR: Hospitality Management & Operations
- Enterprise Development Project: International Hotel Projects
Elective Subjects for International Tourism
- Contemporary Issues in Management: International Sustainable Tourism Development
- Strategic Management & Development: International Tourism Policy Development
- Business Ethics & CSR: International Tourism
- Enterprise Development Project: International Tourism Development
Would you like to get an MBA Booklet?
Would you like to get an MBA Booklet? Request it now!
- A recognised bachelor’s degree with a minimum of CGPA 2.5
- Five (5) years of working experience if CGPA is below 2.5 or any equivalent qualification from a recognised institution
- Fulfilled English requirement on one of the following:
- MUET (Band 5 or higher)
- IELTS (Level 6.0 or higher)
- TOEFL 550/ CBT 213/ iBT 79-80
- Other English certification proving the same level of competency as one of those indicated above
- Successful completion of an English medium bachelor degree
Payment Plan Options
Official Course Fee: RM 40,848
Promotion Course Fee: Not Available
Instalment Plan Breakdown:
- 1st Sem: RM 7,702
- 2nd Sem: RM 7,702
- 3rd Sem: RM 6,808
- 4th Sem: RM 6,808
- 5th Sem: RM 5,914
- 6th Sem: RM 5,914
Total: RM 40,848
Important: For complete Fee Schedule - latest intake & latest course fee. Kindly request from our STUDYMASTERS.MY consultant.
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan?
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan? Request it now!
Berjaya University College of Hospitality
12 Months, 24 Months
|Mode of Study||
Evening Class, Full-Time, Part-Time, Weekday Class
Jan, May, Sep
Conducted in Malaysia
Yes – Provisionally Accredited
10 Core Subjects + 3 Major Elective Subjects
50% Coursework & 50% Written Examination
Yes, Available (6 Installments)
You may also like…
MBA Dual Degree awarded by IUMW & University of Wales @ Kuala Lumpur
This MBA is aimed to produce successful business leaders and specialists with global perspective. It integrates diversified business approaches and methodologies. You will acquire the knowledge, techniques and ethics to become business experts equipped with skills customised towards the competitive business environment.
Class conducted at: International University of Malaya-Wales (IUMW)
MUST New Professional MBA (Online) Part-Time @ Kota Damansara
Our Professional MBA program is ideal for experienced business professionals who are looking for a way to balance their work commitments while they study for a business degree online.
Class conducted at: Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST)
Paris Graduate School of Management, France IEMBA Part-Time @ Mantissa College TTDI, KL
This MBA prepares a student for the bigger international business environment by providing lessons on business functions, strategies, and relationships. The student will easily adapt to the ever-changing business environment by including lessons on innovation, organisational development, stakeholder relations, and leadership.
Class conducted at: Mantissa College
Anglia Ruskin University, UK MBA Part-Time @ FTMS College Cyberjaya
The Anglia Ruskin University (ARU), MBA at the FTMS College is one of the top-rated modern university in UK and Europe and among the most affordable in Malaysia. Designed for busy professionals and this system frees up your weekday nights and most of your weekends to accommodate your busy schedules.
Class conducted at: FTMS College