Asia e University Master of Science (Management) @ Kuala Lumpur
This MSc (Management) by research is designed for those aspiring to do research in specific areas in business and management.
Professional and mature working adults can exploit this opportunity to do independent research and complete the degree requirements at one’s own pace with supervisory assistance.
Class conducted at: Asia e University
- Course Profile
- Entry Requirements & Payment Plan
- Additional information
What’s special about this MSc programme?
- Internationally benched marked, approved by the Ministry of Education and accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency.
- Supervised by local or international supervisor who match your research interest.
- Supported with research workshops, research colloquia and research clinics.
- Close monitoring process is our main focus.
- Transfer of candidature is possible, if compliant-requirements are fulfilled.
- Can be converted to PhD based on research progress and subject to AeU Senate approval.
At a Glance
Students will be assigned a supervisor and no classes for this programme
Accredited by MQA, MOHE and KPT
Why choose Asia e University’s MSc?
- Provide the opportunity for students to engage in academic research, which will provide them skills in problem solving, systematic analysis, communication and collaboration.
- Broaden the knowledge and expertise of students in areas of selected research.
- Enhance your capability of students to develop innovative solutions for career development and growth.
- Enhance human interactions and business communication skills.
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Still not sure? Request more info from consultant now!
Master of Science (Management) awarded by Asia e University
(R/345/7/0678) (MQA/A9490) 01/19
The School of Management (SOM) envisions to be a leader in providing a branded product, a programme of choice in the area of business and management education for the Asian region. The main thrust of the school is providing knowledge related to business functions (human resource, marketing, operation and financial management) for practicing managers in all sorts of organizations. They include officials in business and non-business organizations, may have an opportunity to upgrade themselves through a flexible blended learning approach which combine both online and face-to-face interaction.
SOM conceives to meet and service a greater part of the fast-paced demand for building capacity, and enriching talent and access to all parts of the world with quality programmes at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The School prepares graduates to take up leadership positions in the public and corporates sectors. The knowledge, skills and values incorporated in the various programmes seek to ensure that graduates meet the needs of a rapidly changing environment and to effectively adapt to a dynamic situation that is increasingly diverse in all aspects: economic, technology, social and politics.
The School has been actively involved in research in collaboration with other universities and also government agencies. The focus of the research is on the entrepreneurship programmes (Ministry of Agriculture), consultancy on flood problems including mitigation plan (Johore Economic Planning Unit) and wildlife management procedure (Department of Wildlife and National Park). The findings of this research and consultancy work will further enhance the quality of programmes delivered and equip students with up-todate knowledge, management and presentation skills to function in a dynamic global environment.
Stage 1 : Proposal Development
Stage 2 : Data Collection
Stage 3 : Report Writing
Stage 4 : Thesis Examination/Viva Voce
Required Skills for Master Students by Research
- Be Independent
This is a learner-centred Master’s programme that requires students to conduct their research independently, with approved supervisory assistance as needed and in compliance with university’s stipulated guidelines to complete all required phases/stages.
- Be Tenacious
This research based thesis may takes up to 3 years, but students must be committed to complete the programme within stipulated time if without penalty.
- Be Effective in Time Management
Students need to prioritise and manage tasks effectively to ensure completion of one task before moving on to the next. Goal-focus and consistency are essential to achieving commitment-success.
- Adapt to Challenges
Invariably, students may face obstacles and challenges in completing their research, but they must be flexible and resolute to overcome difficulties immediately.
- Communicate Effectively
To earn recognition as a serious master student and a researcher, students must be confident in delivering the Research Proposal Defense, Viva Voce and completed thesis on time and effectively.
- Project Management
- Research Methodology
- Quantitative Data Analysis
- Qualitative Data Analysis
Would you like to get a Programme Booklet?
Would you like to get a Programme Booklet? Request it now!
- A Bachelor's Degree (MQF Level 6) in business-related fields with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 out of 4.00 or or equivalent qualification as accepted by the AeU Senate; OR
- A Bachelor's Degree (MQF Level 6) in business-related fields with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 out of 4.00 and did not reach CGPA 2.75 can be admitted, subject to a restrict internal assessment process (may include tests, interviews or portfolio); OR
- A Bachelor's Degree (MQF Level 6) in business-related fields with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 out of 4.00 can be admitted, subject to a minimum five (5) years working experience in related fields.
- A Research Intent is required at the point of entry
English Language Competency Requirement
- Mininum score of 6.0 for IELTS OR its equivalent.
- Any international studnet from countries using English as an official medium of instruction or from an academic instituition using English as a medium of instruction, shall normally be exampted from the above requirement.
Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) Entry Requirements:
- Minimum 30 years of age as of 1st January in the year of application.
- Possess at least STPM/Diploma/equivalent (e.g. foundation) with relevant work experience.
- Passed APEL assessment.
- A Research Intent is required at the point of entry.
Payment Plan Options
Official Course Fee: RM 10,410 (Including Research Fee, Admission Fee & Yearly Fee)
Instalment Plan Breakdown:
- 1st Year : RM 10,410
Total: RM 10,410
- Research Fee : RM 9,600
- Admission Fee : RM 300
- Yearly Fee : RM 510
Important: For complete Fee Schedule - latest intake & latest course fee. Kindly request from our STUDYMASTERS.MY consultant.
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan?
Would you like to receive a Payment Plan? Request it now!
Asia e University
|Mode of Study||
Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Conducted in Malaysia
Yes – Accredited
7 Major Field of Management Research Areas + 3 Audit Subjects
Yes, Available (1 Instalment)
10% full payment discount, 50% senior citizen discount and 75% disabled discounts for Malaysian Students, Merit Scholarship and 10% loyalty discount for Malaysian and International students
You may also like…
AMU Master of Science in Healthcare Management @ Cheras
The Master of Science in Healthcare Management is an appropriate choice for graduates with a degree in related disciplines and is mainly focused at graduates or those in current employment within the healthcare management based industries and academics.
Class conducted at: Asia Metropolitan University
MUST Master of Science in Systems Engineering and Management @ Kota Damansara
Master of Science in Systems Engineering and Management education is an essential ingredient in today’s high-tech industries. Industries believe that there is a growing need for engineering and management training in complex systems that have many interdependent parts and significant organizational and/or societal impact. Increasingly, business requires that engineers be trained to be good managers and leaders.
Likewise, business managers need a better understanding of technology and how to run large, multifaceted engineering projects. This industry input is one of the reasons of creation the Systems Engineering and Management master’s degrees and certificate programs at The Malaysia University of Science and Technology.
Class conducted at: Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST)
Limkokwing Master of Science in Software Management Full-Time @ Cyberjaya
This programme provides students with the most relevant, practical, and applicable knowledge available in software engineering and software management. With the appropriate mix of technical and business skills, graduates of this programme can systematically analyse business situations and propose, plan, and manage rigorous software development strategies and efforts to fulfill organisational objectives.
Class conducted at: Limkokwing University of Creative Technology
UNITEN Master of Science in Management @ Muadzam Shah
MSc in Management programs provide training and experience in management research in order to familiarize the candidates with the methods, ideal and objectives of independent investigation. Candidates will be engaged in a significant research investigation of a specific inquiry resulting in the production of a thesis.
Class conducted at: Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
MMU Master of Science in Engineering Business Management @ Cyberjaya
This Master of Science in Engineering Business Management programme is perfectly designed to produce graduates with skills in business and engineering management in order to become the change agents in technology companies so that they are able to develop business leaders who are innovative and able to spearhead the advancement of technology-based industry in the country.
Class conducted at: Multimedia University (MMU)
MMU Master of Science in Sustainable Systems Management @ Cyberjaya
This Master of Science in Sustainable Systems Management programme takes the concepts from sustainability and synthesizes them with the concepts of management. From this definition, sustainable management has been created to be defined as the application of sustainable practices in the categories of businesses, agriculture, society, environment, and personal life by managing them in a way that will benefit current generations and future generations.
Class conducted at: Multimedia University (MMU)