What’s special about this MSS programme?
- Internationally benched marked, approved by Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education and accredited by Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
- Supported with research workshops, research colloquia and clinics.
- Access to the physical and digital library comprising of around 190,000 e-books, 95,000 e-journals and 2.4 million e-thesis titles accessible anywhere anytime.
- Can be converted to PhD based on research progress and subject to AeU Senate approval.
- Transfer of candidature is possible, if compliant-requirements are fulfilled.